BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud, TuberoseAbout: Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse, and authentic women of Gucci, envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her is created to unfold like its name. Notes of natural tuberose and jasmine create an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon creeper a plant discovered in south India that changes color from white to pink and finally to red when it blooms infuses a powdery floral edge to the fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Jill K.
Lutz, FL
Love this scent so much! I recently started to switch my fragrance style a bit. I only used to wear fresh citrusy scents. Now, I find myself gravitating towards florals. This one is a perfect scent, not too strong or overwhelming. Not a "grandma" scent either. The rollerball is perfect for your purse. I find that rollerballs always smell better applied directly to your skin than just spraying the perfume straight on you or your clothing.
Amanda W.
Neenah, WI
Absolutely adore this scent! I received it in a monthly subscription box, Sephora Play! Box, and I HAD to have this perfume! It’s not too flowery, but not too light either. I will continue to buy this time and time again!
Cecelia P.
Biloxi
I have to admit, only working part time I splurged on this, but it was so worth it! I love this long lasting scent! Its floral and flirty but I also feel strong and sexy when I smell it.
Mary G.
Naperville , IL
This scent is so unique. It's somewhat floral but still warm enough to feel sexy and empowered. It's easy to go overboard, so I'd recommend using just a bit of fragrance at a time, but overall I love the product.
Vicki C.
Perfect for your purse and it smells “amazing” like gardenia and green teaGucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her Rollerball 0.25 oz/ 7.4 mL Eau de Parfum Rollerball
Courtney H.
Panama City, FL
This perfume is one of my go to accents. I live the travel friendly bottle as I travel alt and live the convenience of this in my purse or luggage. It is so clean and fresh smelling and leaves the most natural sweet smell on your body
Alicia S.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend got me this for our anniversary and I'm in LOVEEEE. It smells WONDERFUL. I love putting it on my wrist, between my cleavage, behind my ears, etc. it smells amazing. I will deff be repurchasing this scent when it runs out
liz g.
WA
LOVE!! Love the beautiful packaging. Stays on so long and is a beautiful floral scent. Recommend 11/10 ! Hope to save up and splurge on a large size bottle sooner or later! Would buy again. Going to buy my mom one.
Allie Z.
Rome, GA
This product is beautiful, it gives out amazing results and its long lasting !! Nothing is compared to this product because this product is brilliant!!! It has amazing value and definitely would recommend
Claudia C.
Tampa, FL
This one smells just like flowers! I really love this fragrance. It is very sweet and feminine