Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her

Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse and authentic women of Gucci, Bloom’s notes of natural tuberose and Jasmine create an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin.

How do you do a simple review with the new site
What is your favorite gucci scent? Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her ?
Where do they have a sample of this product, i’m interested to see if it’s good before buying it
Start your review of Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her!
Sheila  T.
Harlan, KY
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Sheila  T.
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Sheila  T.
This is a beautiful sweet floral perfume , sort of reminds me of walking thru an English country garden. I really enjoy the scent of tuberose , honeysuckle and Jasmine. But I wish they would of added a few more fragrant notes , Bloom definitely reminds me of the floral perfumes back in the 60's. I definitely like Bloom and it'll make an awesome perfume to wear in the spring and summer months , I look forward to trying the other Gucci Bloom perfumes. Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Liz B.
Tacoma, WA
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Liz B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this vial in a boxed set from Sephora but I was not thrilled with it. It’s way too musty for a “floral” scent to be honest. It does have staying power though… I put it on 14 hours ago and I can still smell it on my wrists. I wish it had a sweeter scent.
Rabia R.
jerseycity
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Rabia R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love the perfume smell and even know my husband love it. All the time I get compliment about that perfume and it makes you feel flowery
Melissa Z.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Melissa Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
In love with Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum 🤩 I sampled it in the Allure magazine and had to get some . It has a nice flower smell from the tuberose and jasmine scents .Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her. Allure Magazine
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
1,925 reviews
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
When it comes to different perfumes, florals are typically my least favorite. Gucci Bloom is not the worst floral perfume around, but it’s not great if you don’t like florals. This perfume definitely smells a lot like flowers, but with a bit of spiciness as well, which at least makes the scent a bit more interesting. Though this perfume is definitely not for me, I could see why some people would really like it.
Bonnie M.
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Bonnie M.
Purchased at: Macy's
It smells kind of like an old lady perfume. Very mature and old fashioned floral scent. Was not really a fan. It smelled WAY too much like a grandma kind of scent. Bottle design also, it’s not really attractive to me.
Geraldine S.
Orland, CA
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Geraldine S.
I spoiled myself today and purchase this perfume there was no way I could walk out of that store without having this in my bag this is by far the best smelling perfume I have ever smelled in my entire life I will definitely be purchasing it again and I will also be purchasing one for my fiancé‘s stepmom for her birthday I am however kicking myself in the butt for not purchasing the bigger bottle because this perfume is worth every last cent this is my new go to scent
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her this smells amazzzzzing. It has a a decadent floral scent. It is long lasting. A little goes a long way. This is one of my favorite new perfumes!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Ursula B.
Love love this rose 🌹 floral perfume from Gucci with this complimentary sample 😍 !! Love how Gucci Bloom compliments my body chemistry and it's not too light nor too strong for the smell!! Last at least an hour in my opinion before reapply perfume!!
Brianna P.
Herkimer, NY
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by Brianna P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received a free sample bottle in the mail from Macy’s. At first the spray, it has a very strong floral scent and I almost thought it wasn’t for me. But once it has been on you for a bit, the fragrance dulls down. It has a jasmine or fresh floral arrangement scent to it. On myself, it is not my favorite, but if you prefer floral, this is a beautiful perfume for you.

225 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacqueline P.
Demorrow  L.
Norfolk, VA
il y a 3 mois
Vy N. il y a 3 mois
Gucci bloom is more floral scent and and more popular than gucci guilty. Guilty is more elegant and formal
Kinana H.
fredericton
il y a 3 mois
Amanda L. il y a 2 mois
It smells so good. You will live it!