BY GUCCI #40 in Perfume for Her

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud, TuberoseAbout: Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse, and authentic women of Gucci, envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her is created to unfold like its name. Notes of natural tuberose and jasmine create an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon creeper a plant discovered in south India that changes color from white to pink and finally to red when it blooms infuses a powdery floral edge to the fragrance.

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea C.
Scott Afb, IL
Gentle, luxurious, soft, long lasting, and oh-so-sweet-and-sexy. I have a very curated collection of fragrances, and this one is my stand-out fragrance. It is what I wear on a daily basis, and ALWAYS get compliments on. I cannot hug someone, or be within their immediate presence without receiving a complement on it. It is not something that is over-powering. It wears nice and has a decent "throw" without causing headaches. MY coworker is VERY sensitive to fragrances, so I use her to judge what is and isn't a good "daily" fragrance. This one is a true winner!
Chelsea C.
Larkspur
Gucci Bloom has a lovely tuberose fragrance to it, and over all it is quite breezy and gentle. There is a hint of jasmine & honeysuckle that sweetens the fragrance and makes it seem more perfumey. The blend is excellent if you like white florals, it's quite light and not heady like some white florals can be. It's long lasting as well, probably about 6 hours - it does not project that much, it sticks pretty close to the skin. It's an excellent choice for a feminine and delicate fragrance.
Alison C.
Florence
This is my favorite perfume, of all the perfumes in my collection. I love tuberose scents and this one is amazing. It is a creamy, heady powerful fragrance, especially when you first spray it. If you get headaches from perfumes you may want to tread lightly with this one. But after two hours, this dries down on me into a calmer softer scent. It lasts on me for nearly 12 hours and honestly, I still catch whiffs of it a day after I wear it. I think this is perfect for anyone who loves white florals or sweet flowery scents that have strong staying power.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Switched to this after wearing “Marc by Marc Jacobs” for years and years. After some lovely racist theatrics by Marc Jacobs, I decided my money would no longer go to him and I would haunt purchases of clothing, purses and switch my long time scent. I found Gucci Bloom during my search for a new scent and fell in love with the jasmine notes. It’s perfect, smells great, not over powering and sweet without being overly perfume-y. It was a solid choice and this will be my new scent until they nix it or Gucci does something stupid :)
Isabel D.
I fell in love with this scent the moment I smelled it. My husband was with me when I tried it on for the first time at the store and gave up on me trying any other scent. He loves the smell of Jasmines. I tried other scents but kept coming back to this one. So I eventually caved in and purchased it. Do not regret it all. The only down fall is it doesn’t last as long as I would like for it to last 4-5hrs. Also it’s pretty pricey for a full bottle but I had to have it. I do recommend it if you are willing to splurge.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
I got the sample in my Sephora play box and it smells amazing!! I usually don’t like floral scents that much but this isn’t over whelming like the normal ones. I’m really considering giving this to my mother for her birthday! She’s very cautious with smells because they give her headaches but this will be perfect.
Jolie A.
Mentor, OH
This has become my favorite perfume. I wear this more on a night on than an every day scent. It is a fruity scent with a hint of spice. It lasts all night, I find myself smelling it on my clothes up until I wash. High quality, as expected
Jennifer E.
Brownsville
I bought the 3.4oz bottle for $124.00. If u ask me if it was worth every penny my answer would be NO. I was so disappointed the smell disappears in seconds even if u spray it several times. Don't get me wrong itssmells fantastic, it has a jasmine floral scent, but I wish it would last longer.
Kelsey B.
I honestly don’t know how I feel about this perfume. It’s not too feminine and it smells like there’s an underlying musky smell which really gives it some dimension. It lasted all day and I have received multiple compliments, I’ll have to give it a few more tries to see if I really like the scent but as of now, I am on the fence.
Kaylie U.
378 smith rd ronkonkoma
it has nice packaging and it nice quality. it has a long lasting sent. it was my first time using it. it has a lot of fragrance in it, plenty. it is a pretty bottle. I would recommend it for the summer. and I would buy it again. it a good price. and it has a strong sent
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Has anyone tried Gucci Bloom? Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Does this scent last long? I don't want to purchase it if the scent does not last all day. Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Daisy M.
Pasco, WA
I want to try this perfume! I got this rubbing scented paper sample on the mail today and it smells sooo' nice! 😍 How much does it cost?
Ercilia Z.
Worth the money?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
When ever I hear the term "floral" in any scents description I think of old grandma perfume. Does this smell like it is an old lady perfume? Or is it a trendy -and modern scent? Thank you for your reply!