3 colors available

BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud, TuberoseAbout: Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse, and authentic women of Gucci, envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her is created to unfold like its name. Notes of natural tuberose and jasmine create an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon creeper a plant discovered in south India that changes color from white to pink and finally to red when it blooms infuses a powdery floral edge to the fragrance. see more...

• When ever I hear the term "floral" in any scents description I thin...1 Answers
  • Is it expensive?1 Answers
  • I want to try this perfume! I got this rubbing scented paper sample...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
You are missing the Rangoon Creeper note from the list which gives the fragrance a bit of a fruity relief. I am really impressed with the latest Gucci releases and this is no exception. It is very elegant and mature. It smells like an Issey Miyake/Narciso Rodriguez hybrid or if you can imagine TM Alien with JUST the floral notes. This is the impression I get from it anyway. Finally the bottle is actually made from porcelain instead of glass or plastic! Cool right?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I have a new Favorite! This smells so good. Very feminine with beautiful floral scents. "Gucci Bloom formulation combines Tuberose, Jasmine, Iris and Rangoon Creeper a first in perfumery preparing the picture for a fabulous garden developing a distinct floral encounter " Yes this is very much on point! I got this for a free sample from ulta and immdeiatly bought the full size! $124 for 3.3oz. Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Colorado Springs
I sprayed this perfume yesterday with complete excitement because I love most perfumes from Gucci.I think this one is very different and very floral Gardenia.It smells strong at first but then the scent starts to smell less strong as you wear through the day.Its not my favorite scent by Gucci because I feel like it smells very Gardenia floral.
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good grief! That was my first thought upon trying this. It is EXTREMELY floral. Almost like the old lady perfumes I remember from my childhood. However, once I let it settle it became softer and I could make out some notes. If you like very floral, like hothouse floral, then you may like it. However, it was on the very of being offensive to me.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my New Signature Scent! This perfume transports me to a magical modern garden. My fiance loves the fragrance. It also completes my bottle collection on my vanity. I haven't been this excited about a new fragrance in a long time, it wears well through out the day, and the bottle is gorgeous! Amazing stuff!
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty scent. I always get stopped by by women inquiring about this scent. To me this is a day time scent. It's floral but sort of sweet. I can smell a light hint of honeysuckle when it sets. It's light but significante. It will last you all day. When I wear this the scent lingers on my clothes until the next day.
Dima A.
Dima A.
Richardson
It has a great smell, I use it everyday , it lasts like more than five hours. I recommend buying this perfume compare to body works perfume. I know it is expensive but it is worth to buy sice it last long time than other regular perfumes.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this perfume! Tried out a sample of it and immediately went to buy the bottle! I am obsessed! I wanted something more floral for summer and this has no doubt become my favorite spring/ summer scent right now
Sahara S.
Sahara S.
Bloomington
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is the second favorite. The scent lady all day with only three sprays. It doesn't compare to any other perfume. It is pricey but worth the money. I would recommend it this to others because it's so good.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells AMAZING.. Just like flowers, blooms notes of natural tuberose and Jasmine create a rich white floral scent.. My gosh does this last all day and I get so many compliments wearing this perfume
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are all the Notes in this perfume and what store can I find it , is it a good buy and what's the price ?
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this perfume! I got this rubbing scented paper sample on the mail today and it smells sooo' nice! 😍 How much does it cost?
Dantrell G.
Dantrell G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any of you Influensters tried this yet? I'd love to know your thoughts on it.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Is it expensive?
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When ever I hear the term "floral" in any scents description I think of old grandma perfume. Does this smell like it is an old lady perfume? Or is it a trendy -and modern scent? Thank you for your reply!