Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by K Mayme L.Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her uploaded by K Mayme L.
3 colors available

BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud, TuberoseAbout: Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse, and authentic women of Gucci, envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her is created to unfold like its name. Notes of natural tuberose and jasmine create an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon creeper a plant discovered in south India that changes color from white to pink and finally to red when it blooms infuses a powdery floral edge to the fragrance. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Cherise1676 ..
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
You are missing the Rangoon Creeper note from the list which gives the fragrance a bit of a fruity relief. I am really impressed with the latest Gucci releases and this is no exception. It is very elegant and mature. It smells like an Issey Miyake/Narciso Rodriguez hybrid or if you can imagine TM Alien with JUST the floral notes. This is the impression I get from it anyway. Finally the bottle is actually made from porcelain instead of glass or plastic! Cool right?
Melanie W.
Melanie W.
Colorado Springs
I sprayed this perfume yesterday with complete excitement because I love most perfumes from Gucci.I think this one is very different and very floral Gardenia.It smells strong at first but then the scent starts to smell less strong as you wear through the day.Its not my favorite scent by Gucci because I feel like it smells very Gardenia floral.
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this perfume! Tried out a sample of it and immediately went to buy the bottle! I am obsessed! I wanted something more floral for summer and this has no doubt become my favorite spring/ summer scent right now
Azalee R.
Azalee R.
I would love to try this one day and I herd it smelt AMAZING💕. I gave it four stars because of the positive reviews I saw and herd about the Gucci perfume. ❤ I think I would love to buy it.
Breanna D.
Breanna D.
Pikeville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of the best smelling perfume I've ever smelled. I love it. It's a good price for the amount of product and quality over all is fantastic. It lasts pretty much all day.
K Mayme L.
K Mayme L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells SO good! It has a nice floral scent that's not too strong, yet strong enough to notice when you walk by someone or hug someone. Classy scent! Must have.
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
2076 virgilia ln
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this perfume 10 stars I would but there is only 5 it smells so good and the sent lasts all day I really recommend anyone to get there hada on it
August H.
August H.
Seymour, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this!! It smells so good, I tried this at the goody's and I love the floral scent to it, really great product!! first time trying it and it stays on long! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells amazing. Anything from Gucci smells beautiful hut this is very fresh smelling and lasts a while. It definitely is a good quality fragrance.
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'd like to try this out. Wonder how it smells? It must be amazing since it have a whole bunch of reviews and sales. Can't wait to smell what it smells like.....
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are all the Notes in this perfume and what store can I find it , is it a good buy and what's the price ?
Dantrell G.
Dantrell G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any of you Influensters tried this yet? I'd love to know your thoughts on it.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Is it expensive?
Gia A.
Gia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I get this?? Is it worth the money?!?
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Mumbai
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it long lasting and worth the cost?