BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud, TuberoseAbout: Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse, and authentic women of Gucci, envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her is created to unfold like its name. Notes of natural tuberose and jasmine create an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon creeper a plant discovered in south India that changes color from white to pink and finally to red when it blooms infuses a powdery floral edge to the fragrance. see more...

• When ever I hear the term "floral" in any scents description I th...2 Answers
  • Is it expensive?1 Answers
  • I want to try this perfume! I got this rubbing scented paper samp...4 Answers
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Switched to this after wearing “Marc by Marc Jacobs” for years and years. After some lovely racist theatrics by Marc Jacobs, I decided my money would no longer go to him and I would haunt purchases of clothing, purses and switch my long time scent. I found Gucci Bloom during my search for a new scent and fell in love with the jasmine notes. It’s perfect, smells great, not over powering and sweet without being overly perfume-y. It was a solid choice and this will be my new scent until they nix it or Gucci does something stupid :)
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Love the scent but it does not last.. at least not on me. For the price I would’ve thought that the longevity of the scent would be comparable to Dior jadore or something similar. Scent is great at first and have gotten complements on the sweet yet soft scent
Georgiana W.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray more...
Gucci bloom is one of my all time favorite perfumes !! the scent is perfect for all seasons and is the perfect scent to turn heads! A little goes along way with this scent so even thought it’s slightly pricey it’s definitely worth the money! Love love it Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Andy R.
Thomasville, NC
Girls, this is by far is my most favorite scent EVER! IT IS A BEAUTIFUL elegant bottle in a gorgeous nude pink. The smell is unbelievable, it's so hard to describe the most elegant, sexy, sweet, intelligent purfume on the planet. It's like a garden full of the most expensive, beautiful, foreign flowers amidst a library of rare, mysterious books. You will never find anything like this smell.
Aiyana B.
This scent is my absolute FAVORITE right now! I don’t know what it is! My scent preference has changed ever since I was pregnant, but I’m really into the floral and sweet scents and this definitely hits both! I get compliments on this all the time, and it’s a fragrance I wear to work when I’m rockin my no-makeup look and scrubs, to when I’m about and about in jeans and heels. This fragrance works for literally every occasion and I’m so glad I came across it!
Nina C.
I am quite obsessed with this new perfume right now. I’m not one that has ever been into “sweet” or “warm” scented perfumes, I’ve always like “fresh” “floral” scents and this one is just that!! It’s so crispy and refreshing of a floral scent, semi sweet undertones and primarily I get gardenia scent, I just love it! I think it’s a nice every day/work scent or if you don’t ware perfume often then use it for date night; very versatile! Love love!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I think this is great all of your Gucci products are out of this world and really reasonably priced for the quality that you are giving so next time you're thinking about just stepping out and trying it you should check this out
Chelsea P.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her 1.0 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Parfum Spray, Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her 1.6 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray, Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray more...
So this is one of my favorite Gucci perfumes besides the price being a tad to expensive honestly, it is worth it! I always just buy the rollers, it’s the same thing right?!! But if you like fresh floral smells you’ll love this.
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
I just got this in my Sephora Play box for Oct, funny thing I I had just been checking it out at ULTA, the week before. In ULTA my husband wasn't crazy about it, but after I used my sample this past week he's really grown to like it and I LOVE It! It is such a classic, clean floral scent! I can't wait to go buy the full size bottle!!
Nessa P.
Fremont, CA
The perfume of ALL time! Gucci really nailed it with this perfume! It's floral, fun and sexy! I get so many compliments whenever I wear it! I first discovered it at Sephora but my friend got me a bottle for my bday!
Daisy M.
Pasco, WA
I want to try this perfume! I got this rubbing scented paper sample on the mail today and it smells sooo' nice! 😍 How much does it cost?
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Does this scent last long? I don't want to purchase it if the scent does not last all day. Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Sara B.
Richland, WA
When ever I hear the term "floral" in any scents description I think of old grandma perfume. Does this smell like it is an old lady perfume? Or is it a trendy -and modern scent? Thank you for your reply!
Dantrell G.
Any of you Influensters tried this yet? I'd love to know your thoughts on it.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
What are all the Notes in this perfume and what store can I find it , is it a good buy and what's the price ?