BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud, TuberoseAbout: Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse, and authentic women of Gucci, envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her is created to unfold like its name. Notes of natural tuberose and jasmine create an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon creeper a plant discovered in south India that changes color from white to pink and finally to red when it blooms infuses a powdery floral edge to the fragrance. see more...

• When ever I hear the term "floral" in any scents description I th...2 Answers
  • Is it expensive?1 Answers
  • I want to try this perfume! I got this rubbing scented paper samp...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I have a new Favorite! This smells so good. Very feminine with beautiful floral scents. "Gucci Bloom formulation combines Tuberose, Jasmine, Iris and Rangoon Creeper a first in perfumery preparing the picture for a fabulous garden developing a distinct floral encounter " Yes this is very much on point! I got this for a free sample from ulta and immdeiatly bought the full size! $124 for 3.3oz. Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Aiyana B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is my absolute FAVORITE right now! I don’t know what it is! My scent preference has changed ever since I was pregnant, but I’m really into the floral and sweet scents and this definitely hits both! I get compliments on this all the time, and it’s a fragrance I wear to work when I’m rockin my no-makeup look and scrubs, to when I’m about and about in jeans and heels. This fragrance works for literally every occasion and I’m so glad I came across it!
Nina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am quite obsessed with this new perfume right now. I’m not one that has ever been into “sweet” or “warm” scented perfumes, I’ve always like “fresh” “floral” scents and this one is just that!! It’s so crispy and refreshing of a floral scent, semi sweet undertones and primarily I get gardenia scent, I just love it! I think it’s a nice every day/work scent or if you don’t ware perfume often then use it for date night; very versatile! Love love!
Melissa T.
Cottonwood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this in my Sephora Play box for Oct, funny thing I I had just been checking it out at ULTA, the week before. In ULTA my husband wasn't crazy about it, but after I used my sample this past week he's really grown to like it and I LOVE It! It is such a classic, clean floral scent! I can't wait to go buy the full size bottle!!
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another fave! I've always loved girly, floral, chic scents and this one takes the cake! I feel like a princess every time i spray some on! I recommend this for any girly girl that loves smelling like a flower queen!
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in my Sephora Play box this month! This stuff is great! Floral fragrance, lasts all day and smells amazing! I literally smell it on me all day without touch ups. A little goes a long long way and  I cant get over the smell :)  Retails for $94.00
Sharon G.
Melbourne
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow, oh wow is all I can say. I was in Ulta over the weekend and sprayed this on me (not knowing if I'd like it) two people walked by and complimented me on the smell. I was pretty impressed myself but couldn't fathom the price. Why does all the good stuff have to be so expensive? This is definitely on my wish list and must haves in my future!
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good grief! That was my first thought upon trying this. It is EXTREMELY floral. Almost like the old lady perfumes I remember from my childhood. However, once I let it settle it became softer and I could make out some notes. If you like very floral, like hothouse floral, then you may like it. However, it was on the very of being offensive to me.
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my New Signature Scent! This perfume transports me to a magical modern garden. My fiance loves the fragrance. It also completes my bottle collection on my vanity. I haven't been this excited about a new fragrance in a long time, it wears well through out the day, and the bottle is gorgeous! Amazing stuff!
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty scent. I always get stopped by by women inquiring about this scent. To me this is a day time scent. It's floral but sort of sweet. I can smell a light hint of honeysuckle when it sets. It's light but significante. It will last you all day. When I wear this the scent lingers on my clothes until the next day.
Daisy M.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this perfume! I got this rubbing scented paper sample on the mail today and it smells sooo' nice! 😍 How much does it cost?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are all the Notes in this perfume and what store can I find it , is it a good buy and what's the price ?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When ever I hear the term "floral" in any scents description I think of old grandma perfume. Does this smell like it is an old lady perfume? Or is it a trendy -and modern scent? Thank you for your reply!
Dantrell G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any of you Influensters tried this yet? I'd love to know your thoughts on it.
Destiny C.