BY GUCCI

Fragrance Family: FloralScent Type: Classic FloralsKey Notes: Rangoon Creeper, Jasmine Bud, TuberoseAbout: Capturing the spirit of the contemporary, diverse, and authentic women of Gucci, envisioned as a thriving garden of flowers, Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her is created to unfold like its name. Notes of natural tuberose and jasmine create an unexpectedly rich white floral scent on the skin. Rangoon creeper a plant discovered in south India that changes color from white to pink and finally to red when it blooms infuses a powdery floral edge to the fragrance.

Chelsea C.
Larkspur
Gucci Bloom has a lovely tuberose fragrance to it, and over all it is quite breezy and gentle. There is a hint of jasmine & honeysuckle that sweetens the fragrance and makes it seem more perfumey. The blend is excellent if you like white florals, it's quite light and not heady like some white florals can be. It's long lasting as well, probably about 6 hours - it does not project that much, it sticks pretty close to the skin. It's an excellent choice for a feminine and delicate fragrance.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Switched to this after wearing “Marc by Marc Jacobs” for years and years. After some lovely racist theatrics by Marc Jacobs, I decided my money would no longer go to him and I would haunt purchases of clothing, purses and switch my long time scent. I found Gucci Bloom during my search for a new scent and fell in love with the jasmine notes. It’s perfect, smells great, not over powering and sweet without being overly perfume-y. It was a solid choice and this will be my new scent until they nix it or Gucci does something stupid :)
Isabel D.
I fell in love with this scent the moment I smelled it. My husband was with me when I tried it on for the first time at the store and gave up on me trying any other scent. He loves the smell of Jasmines. I tried other scents but kept coming back to this one. So I eventually caved in and purchased it. Do not regret it all. The only down fall is it doesn’t last as long as I would like for it to last 4-5hrs. Also it’s pretty pricey for a full bottle but I had to have it. I do recommend it if you are willing to splurge.
Jolie A.
Columbus, OH
This has become my favorite perfume. I wear this more on a night on than an every day scent. It is a fruity scent with a hint of spice. It lasts all night, I find myself smelling it on my clothes up until I wash. High quality, as expected
Kelsey B.
I honestly don’t know how I feel about this perfume. It’s not too feminine and it smells like there’s an underlying musky smell which really gives it some dimension. It lasted all day and I have received multiple compliments, I’ll have to give it a few more tries to see if I really like the scent but as of now, I am on the fence.
Kaylie U.
378 smith rd ronkonkoma
it has nice packaging and it nice quality. it has a long lasting sent. it was my first time using it. it has a lot of fragrance in it, plenty. it is a pretty bottle. I would recommend it for the summer. and I would buy it again. it a good price. and it has a strong sent
Ally M.
Bemidji, MN
My mom bought this for me and it smells soooo good, I have the roller kind as well and it’s super long lasting. It’s not too overpowering that you can’t stand to be around a person who is wearing it but you can tell the person smells good. Although it’s pricey it’s amazing!
Victoria B.
Kansas City , MO
I love this perfume it’s a different smell great for summer. It is a strong flower sent but also very fresh smelling. Stays on all day. I will definitely be buying more it is my new every day scent. Would recommend.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I received a sample of this and tried it for the first time. It's a very "mature" floral scent that doesn't really stand out to me. A bit overwhelming right after application but it quickly fades away and becomes VERY subtle (to the point that I forgot I put it on!).
Christie s.
Henderson, KY
I bought this at goodys. It is just fabulous. I love more floral scents. I get a bit carried away with this fragrance. Lol. It smells like spring time flowers. Its n 1 of my top 3 fragrances. Mmmm
Kristy L.
Columbus, GA
Has anyone tried Gucci Bloom? Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Daisy M.
Pasco, WA
I want to try this perfume! I got this rubbing scented paper sample on the mail today and it smells sooo' nice! 😍 How much does it cost?
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Does this scent last long? I don't want to purchase it if the scent does not last all day. Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Ercilia Z.