Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum

Perfume & Cologne Type: Perfumes

Features: eau-de-parfums

Scent: Floral

Gender: Female

Design House - Gucci; Gucci Bloom 3.3 Oz; Designer - Alessandro Michele; Best-selling Perfumes 2018; Key Notes - Rangoon Creeper, Natural Tuberose Absolute, Jasmine Bud Extract

Si alguien puede ayudarme,escribí reseña y la envíe en el link indicado por influenster. Envío la captura de la reseña enviada y no hay manera,siempre me dice que está rechazado y volver escribir la reseña,pero no puedo porque me sale aviso que ya la escribí.. no se qué hacer para completar la tarea... Le ha pasado esto a alguien más?
For those that didn’t like the original Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum and has tried the new Gucci Bloom Eau de Toilette Spray, how do they compare?
I Am in search for a great perfume that lasts long but has a great smell. I know Gucci has many great fragrances. Is this one of them? Does it have a strong floral scent?
Start your review of Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Chulpan V.
Jacksonville, NC
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Chulpan V.
Purchased at: Macy's
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum It smells amazing. If you love floral scents this is a good one for you. Has little bit of sweetness. It is very classy and timeless perfume. Lasts all day
Delecia T.
Gadsden, AL
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Delecia T.
Purchased at: Macy's
I received this free sample from Macy's to try. This is my favorite scent right now, it has a very seductive feel to it so it is perfect for date night. It is also the perfect fragrance for the fall/winter season. The notes of tuberose and jasmine are very apparent. I will be purchasing this fragrance very soon and I would recommend this to anyone.Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Stacey M.
Gucci Bloom is a nice floral that smells like a bouquet 💐 of flowers. There's one flower that sticks out the most, but I can't quite place the scent. I got this as a sample. I think this would be great for summer or spring. It's definitely a heavily floral perfume, so if you don't like florals, you might not like this.
Shivani T.
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Shivani T.
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s good long lasting perfume like I wanted. Pleasant and long lasting fragrance and would definitely recommend for special occasions. It comes with a beautiful packaging. It’s the perfect gift you can gift yourself or special someone
Jaime R.
Oshkosh, WI
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jaime R.
I received a sample of this perfume and I loved it! Really pretty floral scent that lasted all day on me!!I can’t speak to the look of the bottle, as this was only a sample, but I’m sure it would have been beautifully put together. Would definitely purchase to add to my collection!!
Veronica F.
Staten Island
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Veronica F.
Purchased at: Macy's
Such a beautiful but decidedly linear fragrance. This one is all white florals the whole way through. I can’t see this scent being overbearing or giving someone a headache, but the downside of its inoffensive charm is the longevity and projection—fleeting. Despite that, I still think it’s worth the price.
lynn H.
Downers Grove, IL
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by lynn H.
Love this scent- it smells like floral without being too girly because it has almost a musky undertone! Perfect for a night out
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Julia W.
Evanston, IL
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Julia W.
This Gucci bloom perfume smells like heaven. I love the smell of it! I might just have to go out and buy myself a full size bottle once this small sample size runs out. It’s not too heavy, and it stays on all day. A good quality, highly concentrated perfume. Worth the money.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Janci M.
Menifee, CA
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Janci M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my go to perfume it’s like flowers all over me I love it it’s worth the money I am for just regular every day use this as I go to I highly recommend itGucci Bloom/Gucci Edp Spray 17 Oz 50 Ml Women 🌟Follow4AFollow🌟
Shaun  F.
Loris, SC
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum uploaded by Shaun  F.
Purchased at: ULTA
New to my collection! Smells so good! Hopefully long lasting scent! My first time purchasing
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keyla R.
Newark, NJ
il y a un an
dolly P. il y a un an
It smells very powdery too me. I didn’t like it much.
Lori A.
Hurst, TX
il y a un an
I Am thinking about purchasing a new perfume, and I am trying to decide between Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum and Gucci Bloom Profumo di Fiori Eau de Parfum For Her. I can’t tell which one I like better, they both smell pretty much the same. So, I thought I would take a poll... which one do you like better?
Sabrina G. il y a un an
Hi! I like the Profumo version because of that summer effect it has - like warm linen in the sun. Much more nuanced than the original Bloom.