BY GUCCI

Gucci revisits one of its most recognizable icons: the Bamboo reinterpreted in a modern way. Taking inspiration from the symbolism of strength and elegance, this alluring fragrance translates the essence of today's multifaceted woman. The modern Gucci woman shares Bamboo's characteristics of confidence and poise. The fragrance is soft and intense at once to exude power and femininity. The Gucci Bamboo purse spray is an essential beauty accessory featuring the graceful shape of bamboo, one of the House's most recognizable designs. It is designed for women on the move. Notes: Italian Bergamot, Casablanca Lily, Ylang Ylang, Comoros Sandalwood. Style: Stong. Elegant. Feminine. see more...

Shavonne P.
This is my go to perfume for a night out!!! I love it over all my other travel perfumes because the scent lasts all night. I take it everywhere, it literally lives in my purse. I have other Gucci perfumes, but this by far is the best IMO!!!!
Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
This is such an elegant, fresh, spring/summer scent I think it's a great price for the value . I would probably repurchase the 1oz version but this version is beautiful in its sprayer I just wish it was refillable.
Grace I.
Buckeye, AZ
I got a sample of this perfume and at first I didn't like it, but after using it a couple times it has grown on me. Not a go to every day scent, but it's a nice fragrance for special occasions.
Gayane M.
Washington, DC
Bamboo is such a strong, feminine fragrance. The bottle is luxe and beautiful and definitely suits the product inside. This is an iconic fragrance!
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
Wonderful smell, this is a great item to throw in your purse for long days, or for days that you just need it
Karli G.
Las Vegas, NV
Nice smell, but it doesn't seem to last as well on my skin as others, I get maybe 3 hours laying fragrance.
Vilma L.
Love the smell different from many of the perfumes out there so its kinda unique in a way
Shevelle P.
Omg!!! One of my favorite perfumes for the spring! I love this purse size and it's so cute because it looks just like bamboo!!!