BY GUCCI

The rich woody floral finds new edge with a bright mandarin note to offer alluring insight into the Gucci woman's sensual, romantic side. Fresher and brighter than the origninal Bamboo, the Eau de Toilette unfolds with a sheer sensuality. Mandarin essence radiates from the top. Delicate ylang ylang and soft Casablanca lily in the heart create a dewy, floral finish. Sandalwood and refined gray amber accord wrap the scent in a smooth creamy texture. The beautiful art deco lines of Gucci Bamboo are recreated with a twist to echo the new fragrance's lightness and underscore the softer nature of the Eau De Toilette. Notes: Mandarin Essence, Ylang Ylang, Casablanca Lily, Comoros Sandalwood, Gray Amber Accord. Style: Sensual. Feminine. Fresh. see more...

• What do you think of Gucci Bamboo Gucci Bamboo Eau de To...2 Answers
  • Is this a fruity scent or a floral one? x1 Answers
  • Does this scent last all day?1 Answers
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
Another great fragrance by Gucci. It has a sweet smell. I tried this as part of a sample set by Gucci, and I would purchase the full size. I love the packaging for this scent. The design features a bamboo top--which is super cute. I would definitely recommend this to someone who wants to wear a youthful fragrance.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
I have a few trial sizes of this perfume..

I liked this one but don’t love it. All I smell is lily and I’m sorry with a name like “Bamboo” I’m expecting a green bamboo with a hint of aquatic scent IDK lol not just all lily.....but it’s not bad at all just a little too heavy for my liking and a little migraine inducing.

This perfume would be nice for spring and summer if it was so heavy imo.

**Update-So I came across a “inspired by” version of this at Five Below called Impress Me and it smells exactly the same like the real deal just a little lighter and IMO more wearable! It’s so if the real perfume causes you headaches etc but you still love the scent just this version of it out!
Joanna L.
I gave this perfume to my mom as a birthday gift! The moment i smell this fragrance i fell in love lol it smells so good and the best it last a long time ! S.n my mom loved it !!✨ i would totally recommend this perfume to anyone they/you will love it!
Amber K.
Frederick, MD
A crisp and clean scent that lasts up to 6 hours; the large bottle is HUGE and worth every penny (I purchased with Ulta points) I wish this scent lasted longer but I carry a mini with me if I think I’ll need a touch up before a late night dinner or something .
April M.
This is one of my favs! The scent is beautiful and strong and long lasting. A little bit goes a long way. The product packaging is adorbs and I definitely recommend this perfume! I would buy it again and also it would make a great gift.
Jamesa S.
Chino hills , CA
So I Got. This last year for my birthday as a gift and I.T smells really good when ever I wear it I get compliments. The hand lotion I.T came with I could do without but I love the fragrance I.T honestly lasts all day
Elisha B.
Portland, TN
This smell is absolutely divine! The only thing I wish was different is the staying power.. Only lasts about two hours on me. Perhaps the Eau De Parfume would be a better option for a lasting smell.
Rachav l.
redondo beach
It starts off smelling like diaper wipes but after 5 minutes is unfolds in to this warm soft scent - a little like laundry detergent that just wraps you up and hugs you all day.
Vicki A.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE!!!! It’s a very sexy flowery perfume. Perfect when you’re going on a date or with your man or being extra cute for yourself. I love it!
Jackie C.
This is one of my favorite scents, this was the first Big girl perfume I ever purchased since I always just used body mists from Pink. This has such a sweet and floral smell all in one and it’s amazing.
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
What do you think of Gucci Bamboo Gucci Bamboo Eau de Toilette
Dana S.
Does this scent last all day?
Jamye W.
Killyman, Dungannon
Is this a fruity scent or a floral one? x