BY GUCCI

Bamboo Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Gucci Bamboo emanates the Gucci woman's diverse sides: her femininity, confidence, savvy and strength. The fragrance represents her essence. Soft and intense at once, Gucci Bamboo's sensorial composition draws its inspiration from the Gucci woman's harmonious dichotomy. Natural and resonant ingredients create a captivating olfactory story. Woody and warm notes vibrate through the heart and base. Deep Sandalwood, heady Tahitian vanilla and unique grey amber accords strike a complementary contrast with the inherent femininity found in exotic floral notes of soft casablanca lily, feminine orange blossom and delicate ylang ylang. - Bamboo Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this perfume. It's light fragrance and last all day. I got the smaller size because I didn't know how react with my body's chemistry. Now that I've used it a a while, I will be buying the big size
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bay Village, OH
I love gucci, but this perfume will leave you feeling perfectly perfect, I constantly re-buy it, I usually order it online from Gucci on there website. It is a little pricey but the scent is soooo worth it! Enjoy!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Pinckneyville, IL
My husband bought me the gift set for mothers day. It came with a full size bottle of perfume and a lotion. It smells so good. It has a very clean floral scent. He bought it at the BX on the airforce base. I would definitely recommend this perfume to anyone that wants to smell classy. I love it.
Tess W.
Tess W.
Newport News, VA
I love the way this perfume smells! It is so uplifting and has the perfect amount of musk. The scent is very fruity yet floral. I bought this as a gift for my mom and I find myself wearing it more often than none! It stays on your clothes so long!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Austin
This is my favorite perfume thus far - the roller ball is perfect for being on the go and traveling. I would best describe this sent as clean and sexy! I also have the 2.5 oz bottle from fragrance.net for $55 where as Ulta sells it for $117!
Chanon F.
Chanon F.
I bought the roller ball to see if I would like this. I LOVE it! I plan on buying the big bottle. It smells so great. Not too bad of a price. I think everyone should try it.
liz g.
liz g.
WA
Its a nice smell! Very strong and will last all day! Love the rollerball and how i can get the fragrance behind my ears. Extremely long lasting. I suggest this to people who want a fiercer scent. Have bought twice already.
Kathleen A.
Kathleen A.
Milpitas, CA
Just purchased at sephora , I needed an updated scent , it's fresh , floral and sexy ! It's perfect size for me , fits in my purse and perfect for on the go . Gucci perfumes always have great lasting scents
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Las Vegas, NV
This was absolutely my favorite smell of the summer! From the cool bottom to the amazing sent this is a showstopper perfume. I got so many compliments I will definitely buy another bottle when I am out.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love this scent so much! It just smells fresh and clean but also slightly warm somehow after you wear it for a while. It doesn't ACTUALLY have a bamboo note in it, but I do get a slight bamboo vibe just from the freshness... it lasts a long time on my skin and I think the packaging is pretty!