2 colors available

BY GUCCI

Bamboo Eau de Parfum Rollerball - Gucci Bamboo emanates the Gucci woman's diverse sides: her femininity, confidence, savvy and strength. The fragrance represents her essence. Soft and intense at once, Gucci Bamboo's sensorial composition draws its inspiration from the Gucci woman's harmonious dichotomy. Natural and resonant ingredients create a captivating olfactory story. Woody and warm notes vibrate through the heart and base. Deep Sandalwood, heady Tahitian vanilla and unique grey amber accords strike a complementary contrast with the inherent femininity found in exotic floral notes of soft casablanca lily, feminine orange blossom and delicate ylang ylang. - Bamboo Eau de Parfum Rollerball see more...

Leticia C.
Leticia C.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this perfume. It's light fragrance and last all day. I got the smaller size because I didn't know how react with my body's chemistry. Now that I've used it a a while, I will be buying the big size
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bay Village, OH
I love gucci, but this perfume will leave you feeling perfectly perfect, I constantly re-buy it, I usually order it online from Gucci on there website. It is a little pricey but the scent is soooo worth it! Enjoy!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Austin
This is my favorite perfume thus far - the roller ball is perfect for being on the go and traveling. I would best describe this sent as clean and sexy! I also have the 2.5 oz bottle from fragrance.net for $55 where as Ulta sells it for $117!
Chanon F.
Chanon F.
I bought the roller ball to see if I would like this. I LOVE it! I plan on buying the big bottle. It smells so great. Not too bad of a price. I think everyone should try it.
liz g.
liz g.
WA
Its a nice smell! Very strong and will last all day! Love the rollerball and how i can get the fragrance behind my ears. Extremely long lasting. I suggest this to people who want a fiercer scent. Have bought twice already.
Kathleen A.
Kathleen A.
Milpitas, CA
Just purchased at sephora , I needed an updated scent , it's fresh , floral and sexy ! It's perfect size for me , fits in my purse and perfect for on the go . Gucci perfumes always have great lasting scents
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Oxford, MS
I love this scent so much! It just smells fresh and clean but also slightly warm somehow after you wear it for a while. It doesn't ACTUALLY have a bamboo note in it, but I do get a slight bamboo vibe just from the freshness... it lasts a long time on my skin and I think the packaging is pretty!
katie s.
katie s.
Brownsville, TX
It smells really good, and don't cause redness on my skin, it's very soft, the package is really cute, I really love this product
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
I got a sample of Gucci Bamboo and I fell in love with it, I had to purchase more. It smells fantastic. It's not overpowering it just right and the smell lasts on my skin.
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth , TX
So I have previously owned the gucci guilty perfume and i stumbled upon a few youtube videos talking about the new gucci perfume it has a familiar scent to the gucci guilty one but more girly in a way i totally love it !