BY GUCCI

Gucci Bamboo emanates the Gucci woman's diverse sides: her femininity, confidence, savvy, and strength. The fragrance represents her essence. Soft and intense at once, Gucci Bamboo's sensorial composition draws its inspiration from the Gucci woman's harmonious dichotomy. Natural and resonant ingredients create a captivating olfactory story. Woody and warm notes vibrate through the heart and base. Deep Sandalwood, heady Tahitian vanilla and unique grey amber accords strike a complementary contrast with the inherent femininity found in exotic floral notes of soft Casablanca Lilly, feminine orange blossom, and delicate Ylang Ylang.

Fragrance Notes:
Top: deep sandalwood, heady Tahitian vanilla
Heart: unique amber accords
Base: soft Casablanca Lilly, feminine orange blossom, and delicate Ylang Ylang

Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
My mother has been wearing Giorgio Beverly Hills perfume since the 80s, and it’s her signature scent. The first thing I thought after I spritzed this on myself was that this is a modernized version of Giorgio. They both have the bergamot, lily, and vanilla/sandalwood base notes but Bamboo is both fresher in the opening and warmer in the dry down than Giorgio. Plus, the strength isn’t as in your face. This perfume has emotional memory for me and is a scent I would totally wear when I was feeling nostalgic.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
So I’m taking back my previous post. I have grown to absolutely love this scent! It isn’t super strong and is actually quite soft and delicate but brought to leave you smell nice. Try smelling it to see if it’s your scent but it might surprise you because I truly didn’t originally think it was mine now I’m in love with it and actually plan on purchasing it shortly.
Oriana T.
Killeen, TX
10/10 would highly recommend!!! I got this perfume as a sample at Sephora which made me later on want to buy the full size bottle of perfume it smells so fresh and classy. This is my first high end perfume
sarah d.
Just bought this perfume. Absolutely love it!!! Its a beautiful fragrance that can be worn everyday. Soft but sophisticated. It's light but lasts the whole day. My first high end perfume and absolutely no regrets.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
I love these little perfume pens. Perfect spice to carry in my purse. This scent is very elegant. It has bergamot, casablanca lilys, ylang-ylang, and sandalwood. I slight floral scent but very clean. Love how long this scent lasts and lingers.
Jennifer L.
Bernalillo, NM
This is my favorite sexy going out fragrance. It is musky with a bit of floral mixed in that makes it a autumn or winter fragrance. The bottle is gorgeous and sleek and the perfume itself lasts all day for me. This fragrance is expensive, because I mean it's Gucci but I found it worth it. I know you can also find it at Nordstrom Rack too. I would recommend you to at least get a sample of the perfume from Sephora because I definitely think it is worth it.
lauren m.
Inwood WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Love Gucci Bamboo, although I can't afford it so I hoard any samples of it I get. It's a grownup scent but not a heavy musk or grandmotherly in any way...good in between from older teen but not quite menopausal woman. 😊
Ying V.
GUCCI Bamboo is one of my favorite perfume. It’s the perfect
every day fragrance. I found that the best way to wear GUCCI Bamboo Eau de
Parfum is to put it on my hair. This give me the perfect amount of the scent
that will last all day. The scent is not too overpowering, which is the way I
love it.
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Smells amazing.
I am very particular about what scents I use and this one is one of my favorites.

It’s definitely pricey but it’s Gucci so you can’t expect it to be too cheap.

This is a great scent and I would love to receive it as a gift.
NancyJorge H.
Menifee, CA
I got this in a sample size but OMG I absolutely love this perfume. It has a clean floral scent not super strong, but smell last pretty much all day. I got so many compliments wearing this perfume, I am so buying the full size.
Marcela G.
Oceanside , CA
Does this perfume last all day? Would you wear it for the office?
Lana P.
How long does this perfume last? I've been looking for a long lasting perfume for a while. It seems that a most nice smelling ones go away so soon.
Tiffani L.
I love Gucci products and was wondering if this smelled similar to other Gucci perfumes or does it have a more unique smell to it?
Amani A.
Lawrenceville , Ga
I've been watching a lot of "what I got for Christmas" videos on YouTube and it seems like every other YouTuber received this scent. Is it worth the hype? I've been looking for a new scent for 2017.
Cam S.
How light is this fragrance is it over powering or office friendly?