BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where can I buy Gucci products?4 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
Jackie S.
As a self proclaimed shoe collector, Gucci is my go to. Their designs are timeless and their craftsman ship is impeccable. I highly recommend the Gucci brand, they strive for excellence with their customer service and make shoe dream come true!
Erza D.
Gucci perfumes are my all time favorites. I mean sophistication, class, and elegance.
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
The Gucci Interlocking 18K Pink Gold Black PVD Watch, 37mm.This classic Gucci watch features an 18K pink gold and black PVD case with a brown sun brushed dial, on a sophisticated crocodile strap. Buckle Made in Switzerland. I love the way it fits on my wrist and it's not heavy. The strap doesn't have a scent like other leather Gucci watches that I have. I get compliments all the time. I got this for Valentine's Day so I don't know the exact retail value but you could find this for as low as $2000 dollars. On the picture it looks black but it's actually brow.
Deelan. A.
hammersmith, London
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang. There's nothing more than i can say because I absolutely love this brand. Clothes, Shoes and Make up.
Cheryl C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My very first designer bag that I bought was a Gucci logo tote with Red leather handles in 2003. Gucci has been my go to luxury brand for sunglasses. I have probably owned 15 pairs of Guccis in my life. I️ actually just got a new pair of oversized sparkly acetate glasses two days ago. Gucci shades are the best! Recent hand bag purchases are a Small Pink Leather Marmont Matelasse flap and the Super Mini Marmont in red. Love the new Marmont Line. Although I️ do have a SoHo Chain shoulder bag, I am glad that the Marmont seems to be replacing the Soho Line as it gets phased out of retail.
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Bought my boyfriend a pair of Gucci High tops for his birthday from Bister Village in the UK.

Retail price for the trainers were £214 pounds and I paid £114 which to me is a bargain!

Trainers are absolutely stunning on the foot and can be worn as both a casual and formal shoe.

Material is very strong and clean very easily.

The shoe come complete with a set of strong black laces and each shoe comes with its own dust bag for travel. Bottom of the shoe features the engraved ‘gucci’ logo.

After a few wears the shoes still look brand new, no marks or scratches and laces still looks as good as new.

Would 100% recommend these if you are looking to purchase either for yourself or someone else.
Zahra B.
I bought it with body lotion it's so amazing I love it and I'm thinking if its empty I will buy again it has nice cool smell however the price is Lil high
Omar M.
Miami, Fl 33198-1044, Florida
The brand has excellent colonies that can be used daily, periodically change something that favors as it is not the same as always. TThe brand also offers excellent opportunity to choose clothes, shoes and accessories, since on several occasions I have been able to have some of the same
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I own the Gucci guilty perfume. All I can is is LOVE IT!!!!!! I am running out and need an new one so I am trying to conserve. Trust me when I say men will come flocking when you have this perfume on. I also got a pair of Gucci for
Sandals for my birthday and I must say they are one of my favorite shoes it wear. They compliment my feet very much. I get a lot of compliments on them. I love Gucci!!
Nena R.
I've have a 3 Gucci handbags as well as a backpack in my collection of purses. For Christmas I had no idea what to buy my boyfriend. After stressing for weeks I figured he could use a new wallet. Boring? I know but practical. I decided to get him the Gucci signature wallet, so the pattern would match the Gucci Guccissima hobo he bought me for my birthday, corny for sure! Lol ( I put a brand new penny inside it for good luck and a gift card to put towards the cost of the Akai MPC Renaissance he'd been eying) He loved it!! Gucci products are exceptionally made, the leather is sumptuous, smells amazing and the detailing is beautiful. Yes, Gucci is an expensive brand but it'll last a lifetime with just a little care. If you're debating whether or not to purchase something from Gucci, you should. Just look at it as an investment piece! *Interesting fact you may or may not know, in 1994 Gucci hired Tom Ford as the Creative Director to help with the slumping sales. Bootleg bags possibly?! 😂
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?