BY GUCCI #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where can I buy Gucci products?5 Answers
Bouadou Z.
Montréal , QC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought a pair of shoes of almost 1500 US. They order them from the store to be delivered into my house. Almost a month passed! And they didn't arrived. When I call to check. No one answer. I call to customer service and they could not do anything because the Gucci store had to help me. I called for days and never answer. When I finally talked to them they told me sorry whatever and that they were resending the shoes which never arrived again. Againnn I keep on calling and same story. No one answer. After almost more than a month of buying I got to speak with a manager who told me I had to wait. They had a mistake and then they call me back. I had to wait more! So I got pissed and finally she sent me the shoes again. And I got them. But horrible time, they were expensive and they treat you as nothing matter. I had to pursuit them instead of them trying to give me a good customer service.
Jackie S.
As a self proclaimed shoe collector, Gucci is my go to. Their designs are timeless and their craftsman ship is impeccable. I highly recommend the Gucci brand, they strive for excellence with their customer service and make shoe dream come true!
Erza D.
Gucci perfumes are my all time favorites. I mean sophistication, class, and elegance.
Jesseth L.
Orange, CA
The Gucci Interlocking 18K Pink Gold Black PVD Watch, 37mm.This classic Gucci watch features an 18K pink gold and black PVD case with a brown sun brushed dial, on a sophisticated crocodile strap. Buckle Made in Switzerland. I love the way it fits on my wrist and it's not heavy. The strap doesn't have a scent like other leather Gucci watches that I have. I get compliments all the time. I got this for Valentine's Day so I don't know the exact retail value but you could find this for as low as $2000 dollars. On the picture it looks black but it's actually brow.
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I love the my shopping experience every time I step foot in a Gucci Store. Attentive Staff, clean and the clean environment keep me coming back for more. Every piece I’ve ever purchased lives up to and exceeds my expectations. Can’t wait for my next purchase!
Lisa D.
Hialeah
I’m a huge Gucci fan, bags, belts, headbands, just love it! I recently got the mini gg marmont. It was worth every penny. It would give a perfect touch to any outfit and still look simple but classy. Just love it, and what can I say about the double G buckle belts, one of a kind and very hard to find, took me 3746378392299229 days to find my size and I finally got it 😍 it’s an investment. Gucci
Deelan. A.
hammersmith, Lonson
Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang, Gucci gang. There's nothing more than i can say because I absolutely love this brand. Clothes, Shoes and Make up.
Cheryl C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My very first designer bag that I bought was a Gucci logo tote with Red leather handles in 2003. Gucci has been my go to luxury brand for sunglasses. I have probably owned 15 pairs of Guccis in my life. I️ actually just got a new pair of oversized sparkly acetate glasses two days ago. Gucci shades are the best! Recent hand bag purchases are a Small Pink Leather Marmont Matelasse flap and the Super Mini Marmont in red. Love the new Marmont Line. Although I️ do have a SoHo Chain shoulder bag, I am glad that the Marmont seems to be replacing the Soho Line as it gets phased out of retail.
PAYGE M.
Birmingham
Bought my boyfriend a pair of Gucci High tops for his birthday from Bister Village in the UK.

Retail price for the trainers were £214 pounds and I paid £114 which to me is a bargain!

Trainers are absolutely stunning on the foot and can be worn as both a casual and formal shoe.

Material is very strong and clean very easily.

The shoe come complete with a set of strong black laces and each shoe comes with its own dust bag for travel. Bottom of the shoe features the engraved ‘gucci’ logo.

After a few wears the shoes still look brand new, no marks or scratches and laces still looks as good as new.

Would 100% recommend these if you are looking to purchase either for yourself or someone else.
Zahra B.
I bought it with body lotion it's so amazing I love it and I'm thinking if its empty I will buy again it has nice cool smell however the price is Lil high
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?