BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
Arisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I own a few Gucci handbags and I love them all. I am currently suing one as my everyday bag.
elley R.
Really purchased Gucci bamboo and it’s my new favourite perfume great value for money! Gucci Bamboo Eau de Parfum
Shey🌙 T.
Never disappoints, high end products and amazing quality. You can never go wrong with this brand, this is honestly my favorite one.
Priyanka P.
San Francisco, CA
This has become my favorite luxury brand. I recently splurged on the Princetown loafers with fur. Worth every dollar. They are so finely crafted.
Rahaf R.
Jackson , NJ
رينيروي يميرينرينط طمطرظمطرمط طنيرينيرينيكحسنسنث ينرططنرينب بنطرهي يني ينيوميمميربنب مبرطمطين
Elizabeth Z.
Los Angeles
I wish I had all the money in the world to continuously shop at Gucci. They have such amazing pieces!
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I recently got a pair of sunglasses and I absolutely love them they are such good quality and so stylish looking I mean come on it's Gucci who doesn't love Gucci!!
Jose C.
Miami
La super marca italiana ha sido radicalmente transformada por su nuevo director creativo, Alessandro Michele, quien ha reinventado su estética con un aire bohemio y excéntrico. Descubre la incomparable artesanía italiana en cada look, con encajes de colores atrevidos, cortes creativos y estampados etéreos con elegantes detalles. Es una de las marcas más caras del mundo pero el precio por calidad lo vale al 100%.
Sus diseños son la muestra de elegancia en su máximo esplendor y no cualquiera saber lucir estas prendas. Me encantan y podría decir que es una de mis marcas favoritas.
Sophia F.
Gucci has great quality items that are mostly bags or shoes. Gucci is a very high end store and to some people is very over priced. I don’t shop at Gucci a lot because if I do, I won’t have any money left!!
Shee R.
Sharjah
Loving all their handbag and accessories design. Pricey but worth it! Still targetting few items
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?