BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Chrisitna F.
Philadelphia , PA
Gucci is known for there quality and their latest designs are the best yet! From handbags to shoes and scents, I want the entire Winter collection. If only my budget allowed for that! I usually splurge for holidays and special occasions.
Carley C.
I bought a Gucci belt and it is my favorite !! It looks so good with everything and just adds a little extra something, the experience in the store is amazing and the workers are so lovely, definitely recommend this store :)
Misty H.
Jacksonville, FL
Both of my teenage boys love Gucci’s shoes slides and belts! I don’t like the purses as they peel like they are fake
Adriana P.
Obsessed with every item I’ve bought at Gucci whether it’s a purse or sandals! I love them all!
Christa k.
Favourite luxury brand has the cutest purses for casual outfits and fancy. My favourite bag is the Gucci marmot bag I also have the matching belt! Overall quality is not the best for the price you pay though.
Kathryn M.
Gucci down to the socks.... it’s critical for you to wear Gucci all over. I could wear the slides everyday for the rest of my life. I wish that they came in the color pink though so that would be super great.
Jayda N.
Macon
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love anything gucci! It always fits so nice and it always look so cute! I shop online for most my gucci products! I even buy the gifts sets at christmas cause i want others to enjoy it as well. The price is high buy anything u buy is designer and last for years
Mia V.
Holland, MI
I love Gucci clothing. If I could wear only one brand for the rest of my life, it would be Gucci. Unfortunately, it’s very expensive and I cannot afford to do that. If I had more money, it would be my go to clothing store
Taylor W.
Westfield
I got the Gucci bloom perfume and I am so in love with it I use it every day! Will be back soon!
Miyako M.
Honolulu
Favorite luxury brand ever. I have been collecting vintage bags and accessories for a couple years now and just love the quality as well as Italian craftsmanship. Recently I have been loving Guccissima items such as the black wallets. I’ve gotten rid of most of my Louis Vuitton items instead opting for Gucci when I can.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?