BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Fashionista Expert
I just recently bought the cutest pair of Gucci shoes. K don't wear them that often because I don't wear brown a lot and that's what goes best with the shoes but they low and will be uploading a picture soon. I got a good deal on them is why I had to snag them when I seen them
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert
I first fell in love with Gucci when I found my favorite perfume to this day, over 12 years ago at the mall called Gucci II. I cannot express how beautiful this perfume smells and how many compliments I get. I'm not into buying expensive things just to show off, I like quality. Whether it's $2.99 or $299, if the quality is there, I'm into it. Ever since that perfume I have checked out other things and shopped around Gucci and I have ZERO complaints from the perfume to the glasses to the shoes, nothing but love. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Fashionista Expert
Gucci is a name that tells me their product is not only luxury, but quality. I purchased a Gucci pair of prescription eyeglasses a year and a half ago and I am still in love with them. I have never liked any of my eyeglasses before so that's saying a lot. Will buy again.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Fashionista Expert
Love it>Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
Lexi W.
Fashionista Expert
This is such a classy and iconic that has been around for many, many years!!! Fashion - clothes, handbags, shoes, fragrances, jewelry and accessories that are quality made. Some brands never go out of style and this is definitely one of them!!! I absolutely love, love, love Gucci!!!
Benish E.
I own a pair of Gucci shoes and they are super comfortable and aesthetically pleasing above all the exact shade of green which I love and was impossible to find anywhere else.
Mona H.
Baalback
Much love to this brand that has a good quality items especially the bags, they're really good and have a nice design
Smailing R.
Higuey
The best adresse if you want to buy the Gucci online, in case you are a Gucci Lover as me. You can call customer Support, you can write the E-Mail and be sure, you will get the answer as soon as possible, sometimes in one hour sometimes in 24 hours. And ,please, don't Forget we are talking about 'Gucci.com, the People are going crazy about this brand from the moment Alessandro Michele's first Show in the role of creative director. You can be sure you will receive you order in 24-48 hours and if it is not your size or maybe you will Change your mind, you can send it back without paying one cent. The Money will be transfered only when you receive the item. In case you order and you Change your mind,or maybe in pre-order, you can cancel your order. Perfect! The BEST.
José D.
In this short review, I will be talking about Gucci Guilty. Lately, it is the perfume I have been using. I only have positive comments about this perfume, its smell lasts more hours that other of its kind, and it is one of the best have tried so far. With this perfume, people notice my presence more quickly than before. Gucci Guiltu has defenitely been a great discovery for me. I highly recomend it.
Jordyn L.
Gucci is okay, not my preferred brand since it's not quite my style. They do have some good items though.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
JadeLynn F.
How are the Gucci makeup products? I just recently heard of their luxury foundation from Jeffree Star and now I've been really wanting to try it since.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?