BY GUCCI #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where can I buy Gucci products?5 Answers
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I just recently bought the cutest pair of Gucci shoes. K don't wear them that often because I don't wear brown a lot and that's what goes best with the shoes but they low and will be uploading a picture soon. I got a good deal on them is why I had to snag them when I seen them
Michelle k.
I love the sneakers especially the gucci ace sneakers and they go in European sizes they are known for the classic white shoes with the red and green stripes
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I first fell in love with Gucci when I found my favorite perfume to this day, over 12 years ago at the mall called Gucci II. I cannot express how beautiful this perfume smells and how many compliments I get. I'm not into buying expensive things just to show off, I like quality. Whether it's $2.99 or $299, if the quality is there, I'm into it. Ever since that perfume I have checked out other things and shopped around Gucci and I have ZERO complaints from the perfume to the glasses to the shoes, nothing but love. 👌👌👌💗💗💗💗💗
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
All there clothing is his quality and professional look I love when I’m on a date or heading out for work. I shop here a lot and always find the perfect match.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Gucci is a name that tells me their product is not only luxury, but quality. I purchased a Gucci pair of prescription eyeglasses a year and a half ago and I am still in love with them. I have never liked any of my eyeglasses before so that's saying a lot. Will buy again.
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Love it>Products are amazing and affordable for everyone to purchase. You wouldn't be disappointed in their products.
julia v.
Dalen
I love Gucci! The materials they use they are so good. It’s expensive but it’s really worth the money.
Maribel R.
Canby, OR
Everything that they sell is to die for!!!! Very expensive, but quality is life!!!!!!
Mayssa R.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Lexi W.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This is such a classy and iconic that has been around for many, many years!!! Fashion - clothes, handbags, shoes, fragrances, jewelry and accessories that are quality made. Some brands never go out of style and this is definitely one of them!!! I absolutely love, love, love Gucci!!!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?