BY GUCCI #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Love gucci🔝🔝a good product!!1 Answers
  • Where can I buy Gucci products?5 Answers
Adlin N.
Los Angeles
their products are very expensive for no reason. Shoes cost $700-1000, that’s just business in my opinion.
Roxanne S.
griffin ga
This brand it vary pricey and there clothes aint even that nice! There bags and purses are okay but still too pricey sorry!!
Adaihya D.
Dallas

I bought a belt from the Gucci online website in August and the belt came fast although it didn't fit and I decided I wanted a refund not an exchange. On the invoice I clearly stated refund yet another belt came! I then took it into the Gucci store in November and they said they could return it on my behalf and would take up to 3 weeks. It is now the end of January and I still haven't received my money back after trying to phone plenty of times with no answer, no replies to my email. I went into the store again and they said they will try speed up the process but still no money received!
josselyn m.
I really like Gucci Kisses friend that I usually wear and it's pretty awesome I like your sunglasses or backpacks are sandals everything's pretty cool
Guadalupe G.
Didn't really like this brand. This my opinion a lot of people love this brand . I got this brand for Christmas and I gave it away
Grace D.
It’s super overrated I bought Gucci slippers and they broke in the soles the week after I got them they are very very expensive the Gucci employees were super rude
Raiza B.
Walnut, CA
Hmm the quality of Gucci purses has gone down significantly , the leather was so thin and felt cheap... however their perfumes are great!
Gisele A.
The reason I said one star I just don’t like the clothes or the bag I don’t shop there at all an like I said if you have the money go for it and it not at all affordable and I would not recommend this product to anyone no matter how much it no never that it
Helen P.
Cambusbarron
I got few perfumes from this brand and I really like the way they smell, lasts long and not overpowering at all. But wouldn't buy any of their products again as this company tests on animals. For that reason is one⭐
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 🖤🔥🖤
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?