BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Emma S.
Gucci is so expensive, and some of the stuff looks weird. Obviously I have never bought anything from here
Marquita S.
Richmond
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have never purchased Gucci just have seen it in magazines and music videos. It is on my list of high end clothes I would like to try. They have a nice brand of clothing.
Asma S.
I just try the perfume from gucci brand ♥️♥️i found it amazing It smells beautiful lasting for hours and give me refreshing fragrant💯💯
Dawn S.
Williamsburg
I wish I could give zero stars. I'm not sure if I even made a purchase because their website and customer service are crap. They even had the nerve to still charge my account! Will never be looking to buy from here again. Highly disappointed that such a prestige brand would treat its customers so poorly. I'm shocked.
influenster s.
egypt
Gucci products is the best ever for me . You can find every things you need . Im in love with this brand .😚😙😗
Nathalie
Too expwnaive my mom cant even afford this cause it just a rip off just buy fake gucci instead to look cool and trendy at a cheap price.
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
If I could give them zero stars, trust me, I would. They are the worst if you need help with something. For instance, I tried ordering an item, said it couldn't process my payment, tried again, same thing happened. No order number was given to me and no record of this was made because I didn't even make a purchase on their system. But they continued to withdraw from my bank account anyways. I contacted customer service email twice with two unhelpful, generic responses. I asked someone in the live chat, still no help. Literally the only reason I didn't overdraft my account due to this mishap was because I called my bank directly and told them not to let the transactions go through. It was a three day ordeal that resulted in so much stress, and still no Gucci clothing being delivered to my door. Oh well, now I know better and can happily take my money elsewhere.
fernando c.
Tarimbaro Michoacan
The brand is very expensive, it never ends up convincing me, I think they need more aesthetics to their products. They need to call more attention so they can attract more customers.
Alivia W.
Really expensive no joke don’t really go here want to in the future but really don’t have enough min
Tan I.
Gucci, ou encore Maison Gucci, est une entreprise italienne spécialisée dans le prêt-à-porter et la maroquinerie de luxe, fondée à Florence en 1921. Elle appartient depuis plusieurs années à Kering, anciennement PPR.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?