BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Where can I buy Gucci products?4 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
Amy V.
To expensive to buy lol but I would love to own at least a shirt frommm them đŸ˜« ofcourse it’s good quality
Evelyn A.
Araraquara-sp
O seu perfil no face ao mesmo perĂ­odo do que a minha amiga que eu vou pra mim Ă© uma dor no
Dina s.
I have never written a negative review before but this situation demanded that I warn others. I ordered shoes, they sent me a belt. I called them and after speaking to three different people, I received a return label. The next morning I drove 25 minutes to return the item at FedEx because they said they could not arrange for it to be picked up at my house. They said the shoes would come in 3-5 business days. I called the next morning after not receiving a tracking number and they said that they couldn't even process the order until they received the belt. AFTER they received the belt, it would take 3-5 business days just to process the order. AND then they said they could not expedite shipping.

When speaking to the manager I repeatedly stated that she should not be apologizing for sending me the wrong item, but should be apologizing because they did NOTHING to rectify the situation. The manager seemed like she was just reading off a script. I canceled the order and AGAIN the refund can't even be processed until they get the belt. After that it will still take several days. They are punishing me basically for getting the belt - they have to wait until they get the belt to see what? That I didn't destroy it? I will never shop with them again. I have never had such poor customer service.
Nawal H.
karlskoga
I'm in to fashion Gucci is one of my favorite brands when it comes to handbags I have 2 Gucci handbag
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Very disappointed of this brand, and the quality of their products; I bought a masterpiece in Paris in October 2015 and it just worked for about 2 months, I know that sometimes products can fail, as a handmade product I know that we are humans not robots and that's ok. What pisses me off is their customer service in Mexico, it is rude, unpolite, and aggressive. After almost 3 months analyzing my masterpiece they wrote me today saying me that my masterpiece was opened by an unprofessional service or by me, and that is not true, why would I do such a stupid thing?? Knowing that the masterpiece has its own 2 year warranty, it is absurd!!!As far as I know the only ones that have opened my masterpiece are them. So far I am so disappointed of this brand, to me a luxury brand means quality and customer service; I haven't receive any of them so far, just unprofessional services. To me GUCCI is not a luxury brand, they just sell cheap tacky products at high prices. Stay away from this brand!
akshar r.
7 months after purchasing my reversible gucci belt the buckle fell off. I
don't mean snapped off, I mean simply fell off while my jeans were
folded on a chair. I took it to the store I purchased it from and was
given 2 options. One would take longer than the other with very
different end results. I took the longer option to get the best possible
outcome and then was told that I would be charged more than I paid for
the belt initially! On checking online I have found reams of similar
scenarios all emphasising the fact that this appears to be Guccis after
sales strategy. Either a botched attempt at resolution with no concern
for aesthetics of a luxury item or land you with an extortionate bill! I
am in the process of obtaining legal advise and also intend passing
this matter onto the press who I am sure would be very interested in the
amount of complaints there are about this "luxury" brands attitude
towards loyal customers. Check out consumer affairs gucci
Bianca F.
Qualidade linda nem os melhores elogios se comparam a tudo isso parabĂ©ns amo tudo de vocĂȘs continuem assim
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
You are paying for the name. The product isn't all that not for the price anyways. Of course the shopping experience is amazing because of the cost. The pros is that it will lash a every long time. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have the money to spend.
Acacia S.
Gostaria de uså-lo,saber se ele realmente é bom de qualidade,quero muito experimentar,assim se eu gostar posso até comprar
Ayesha M.
I bought a leather bag from Gucci SUPER expensive at the time. Made of real bona fide leather. Didn't hold up and keep up it's "worth". Had to go to trash just got ruined and was not a good experience. Overall would not recommend a Gucci bag. Go with Chanel instead if you're looking for a luxury handbag.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?