BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Cm C.
United states
I really like this name brand. It is used alot and is a very high quality brand that everyone at any age enjoys
Moriah B.
Columbia
This is soooo great!!! I love love love being able to experience the luxurious life with luxurious things.
Michaela
Gucci is such a great brand. Everything they make is top notch. You won’t get better quality and service than at Gucci. I have so much respect for the brand and the people behind it. Everything they do is inspiring.
Vicky H.
Billings, MT
Es una de mis marcas favoritas porque se mantiene a la vanguardia y cumple con lo que promete
Natalie A.
Miami
Gucci is a very trendy brand. I just purchased a Gucci belt. I love the way the employees attend to your every need and request. I want to go back to purchase a pair of sunglasses. They didn’t have the aviator style with turtle-shell I wanted.
Rina S.
It has good quality of products. Thought they are extremely expensive . You can buy a produt and that will last long enough.
Abeera S.
Austin
Everything is beautiful about this brand I love the bags and the scarf..the watches and.shoe collection..there is literally nothing that i don't like even the makeup is amazing..
Jacqueline L.
Gucci.. where to begin.. Their products are very popular in the media & I had to buy some for myself. The slides, are my favorite. Well worth the amount of money you spend on them. It’s always nice to treat yourself.
Facu L.
Exelente marca buenisimos diseños muy buen estilo de outfits y buenisima calidad amo esta ropa y es maravillosa muy recomendada
Moranda Y.
Gucci is back and better than ever. You may be seeing Gucci belts and bags getting more and more popular recently. I’m loving the crave. I found myself purchasing two Gucci belts and a Gucci purse this year. All of which are so unique yet can be worn day or night. LOVE Gucci!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.