BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...2 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?3 Answers
  • Love gucci🔝🔝a good product!!1 Answers
Carly C.
Gucci is a very high class brand, but also elegant. Their colors match everything. Simple is what is in style now.
Mariem W.
Manama
Recently I have bought a pink mules, I m in love with these cuties , just a flawless. The most trending shows of this year and last year.would like to have more but it s quite expensive . Love love love
Ludivine E.
J’ai un sac de voyance Gucci et franchement il est super, je le trouve très beau et le prend partout que je sort dormir dehors de chez moi
Raissa S.
Rockville
I just bought a sunglasses and I'm in love with it. Great quality and designer. I love it!
Makayla C.
Very expensive brand rarely ever get it but I have a couple of times and has nice fabrics nice color
Iman I.
london
Amazing brand. High quality products, stylish, comfortable, well known brand . Couldn't be prouder of owning its products.
Melody 🎼.
Woodland Hills
I love Gucci purses they’re just so chic yet have a lot of style and personality! I use my crossbody bag everyday and I love it! The quality is on point! I want more!!
Alexia💯😌 R.
Warner Robins, GA
I love Gucci. I just bought a Gucci purse that’s medium size and it fits most of my stuff that I need. I would go back and get my mother a Gucci purse as a gift. I would recommend shopping at Gucci.
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
MY FAV SHOES. It has a heart with a sword in the side and it’s just so eye catchy. It goes with everything I wear and always get compliments. I loved the fact that these came in black so they don’t get dirty as fast. So far they look clean and brand new and I’ve worn them so much! Def recommend ! A great investment 🎉
tashenna j.
Decatur
Love this brand. I would personally recommend it to anybody 10/10 guys. It’s hard to even choose a favorite product
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?