BY GUCCI #10 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?4 Answers
Macey S.
I recently purchased the Gucci slides with the pink flowers on them and I absolutely love them!! I wear them at least twice a day! The box they came in was beautiful and I probably would buy another pair just for the box and how pretty it is! They are the best investment and I highly recommend this brand!
Leroy M.
gucci is my favorite brand i love it is incredible, gucci shoes there incredible, affordable not too expensive brand definitely, love it, Gucci Guilty 3 Piece Gift Set for Men incredible product!!, i recommend gucci definitely, beautiful clothes, incredible brand
Eve G.
Chicago
Love anything #guccigang
Got my first piece for my 18th birthday. There is always something to drool over. Great customer service, even after years of purchase. I highly recommend shopping at Gucci.
Laura H.
Scotland
The style that Gucci has is always beautiful and statement piece worthy, I love their accessory items mostly like bags, belts ect their perfumes I'm not overly keen on though
Slay H.
Cette marque présente des modèles particuliers que j’apprécie énormément que ce soit les sacs, les ceintures, les vêtements, les chaussures ou les accessoires.
Natalie J.
I love this brand . I always buy my purses and wallets from gucci. It is such good quality.
GIANNA K.
Love Gucci! Every sales rep seems happy to work and help you! As well as, products quality and prices are amazing!!
banan h.
احب هالماركه وااااااايد وكلش منتجاتها رووووووووووووعه جربت بعض الاشياء كتير حلووووووووووووووووووه
Wendy M.
Honduras
Purse and a belt bought around 2013 and I still have them both. Great quality products and long lasting material.
Luyanda Z.
Great quality! I love everything about it . Their service is amazing too . They treat their customers very well
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?