BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
Brianna O.
Ardrossan
Their clothes and bags are amazing I am always very surprised and impressed by their quality
Grazi E.
Bolsas impecáveis e maravilhosas, queria ter algo da gucci, iria amar experimentar o produto da Gucci.
HEATHER R.
If you’re ready to splurge and treat yourself to a luxury item I would recommend Gucci. Some of their clothing is out of my comfort zone but the belts earring and neck scarves are things I like to tie into my mostly black wardrobe.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Purchased a beautiful belt all leather, with the iconic Gucci emblem buckle.l, which was gorgeous! Not bulky or tacky. Very luxurious
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
I love Gucci.. it's expensive but totally worth it. I splurge on myself and boyfriend sometimes lol ...
Kelly R.
La Victoria
Love Gucci for everything. The style is so original and glam that I love it. Gucci rocks
Nitika A.
This is a very nice brand and I love using this and all my friends also loved it so I would recommend for every one to use it.
Xavier G.
Kittanning
Gucci is 100% the best luxury brand by miles. I personally love their shoes and belts. I cannot say enough good thing about Gucci. The quality is absolutely amazing. I am definitely sticking with them for as long as I shop!
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
I purchased a gucci wallet for my boyfriend for our anniversary. It was a black leather wallet and the material is very nice. He loves the wallet and how slim it is! I like that it looks so classy and nice
Melody F.
San Francisco
Another high end designer brand! It’s expensive but it’s worth the product, perfect gift for a friend, your significant other, your parents or anyone!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?