BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?5 Answers
Jennifer L.
Miami
Absolutely love you g! This is one brand I always go back to! The design and collection just keep on getting better and better! I recently purchased a blue velvet bag with the new logo – and it’s really worth the value! They have great customer service I’m very happy with my purchase
Kimberly D.
Austin, TX
I wanted to get my man something special for Christmas and he’s obsessed with colognes !!! I don’t shop at Gucci on a regular and this was my first time ever I got him this bad asssss cologne that smells delicious and he was so happy with it
NATALIA G.
kaysville
Great product and I was very happy with what I received! I am so excited to be using it from here on out! It is the best quality ever!
Adriana C.
Es una marca muy conocida y por ello es de buena calidad está marca hace diseños únicos me encanta
Rahbiya D.
Recently got the famous Gucci belt. Love it. Matches a lot of outfits and does not look tacky whatsoever. Plus side on Gucci is they have outlet stores to get a discount on finer goods. They have some good quality things!
Camry H.
Saint Clair
Love the brand! Recently purchased the Gucci Bamboo perfume and I’m in love with it! The price is steep but it smells amazing! Worth spoiling yourself!
Laura M.
United States
I absolutely love Gucci I love the clothes I love the purses I just love everything about Gucci can never go wrong with it it can be a little pricey but it's well worth it
rumbo a.
I love this brand !!! It gives me distinction and elegance in my walk, I always feel sotisficada.
Blake S.
United State of America
I'm not rich by any means, however when I have some extra money to splurge on myself, I love to buy name brand products. Gucci is spendy but it's worth every penny.
Julia M.
indiana
Who doesn’t love fashionable designer? If your looking to spoil yourself and splurge on money Gucci is a great designer brand and their products have amazing value.
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.
Nancy G.
Bakersfield , CA
Want these ! But can't find them 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Gucci
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?