BY GUCCI #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

I absolutely love their slippers ! Nice colors ! It is expensive , but worth it ! I ordered offline.
Jazmín G.
Todo lo de Gucci es perfecto buena calidad en ropa zapatos reloj cinturones además de que dura mucho tiempo y es algo que real mente es perfecta
Comprei uma tshirt em poliester com elastano. Amei a blusa. Veste muito bem. Ja lavei e a camiseta não desbota.
Amber H.
Who doesn’t love Gucci! I am in love, if this isn’t part of shopping heaven I don’t know what it. Gucci is definitely a treat for me by far but when I am able to purchase from here i absolutely fall In love from their shirts, shoes, purses and handbags😍
Yerisbel S.
the best brand definitely impressive quality, I like Gucci for everything, the best! Gucci has revolutionized a lot, a lot of users love it!
nasrriiiin x.
It is beautiful have no complaints has good quality and very pricey but it is worth it
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
This is a super trendy brand it’s products are super cool and different and it’s always having collabs with different artists definitely one of my favorite brands that are out there at the moment you know besides supreme of course
Priya P.
I love the brand and their products but of late the customer service here has gone down. I have noticed they are rude to people who ask questions to the point that I was intimidated to ask for a shoe for my size. Even though I love the brand I have decided to stay away from the stores
Jazmín p.
Amo amo amo la ropa de esta especie. Tiene muy buena calidad y es dificil de descocerse buenos colores.....
Lucy F.
I absolutely love Gucci’s products from the perfumes, handbags, shoes, scarves, hosiery, I love it all. I haven’t had a bad experience yet. All of the items are of great quality. It is worth every penny. You can look good and not have to spend waayyy to much money.
Carley B.
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?