BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
The only positive thing that I can write about this fragrance is that the packaging is innovative and impressive. While I am not a fan of plastic casing, the bottle is thoroughly modern and expresses Tom Ford's genius well, as it looks more like a piece of contemporary art than a fragrance bottle. But now for the bad news....
The ad copy provided by Gucci proclaims that "Rush expresses the impulsive and irresistible attraction for someone... like love at first sight, intense and physical." Rush is also the name of a stimulant drug popular in the 1980's, and I wonder if the nose, Michel Almairac, was high on it when he created this travesty, for it contains way too much of everything. The notes include bergamot, peony, peach, pineapple, gardenia, coriander seeds, violet, jasmine, rose, orris, patchouli, headspace Vanilla, amber, cedar, sandalwood & vetiver. Headspace vanilla! Why? Gucci can't afford the real thing? Actually, it smells like everything was created by headspace technology, for there is nothing remotely natural-smelling about fragrance. To me, it smells like some florals and fruits were dumped into a vat of aftershave that's too heavy on sandalwood and cedar, and topped off with a dollop of artificial pineapple and vanilla. Perhaps "Rush" refers to how quickly the wave of nausea will overcome you after smelling these noxious fumes
Edgar Z.
zapopan
I like how the brand have his own dna.
Good quality, nice design and very well branded, Also they always take café of the experience at the store
Alanna S.
Box Springs, GA
We will be in the kitchen sink and I will have no one else stupid to have jeffree you and I was wondering like a white monkey as well and you
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Melanie M.
maysville ky
Worth the money if you have the cash I’d definitely go check out the place! Have tons of in style stuff
Amanda H.
Richmond, VA
Love working with this brand. Each time I buy from them I have an overwhelmingly positive customer service experience
Jaclyn L.
I love Gucci so much.They have so many beautiful bags and purses .The price is very reasonable.I been using Gucci purse for months.I suggest everyone to go to Gucci and buy the bags because it is so beautiful and nice.
ShaiAnne S.
Phoenix
I love how soft their clothing is and how true the clothes fit. I don’t have issues with pants or sleeves being too short.
mrrrr_g ⠀.
Recently bought a Gucci belt from them. Great service and they were all very friendly and informative. The transaction was smooth and will definitely buy from them in the future. Great quality products and they look great as well! Highly recommend!
Estelle G.
Sorel
Gucci is a great brand, great quality , it is kind of expensive but for sure worth it, i went at gucci for a gift to one of my good friend and he was so happy 😊 🎁 I recommend gucci products to everybody I am obsessed!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
JadeLynn F.
How are the Gucci makeup products? I just recently heard of their luxury foundation from Jeffree Star and now I've been really wanting to try it since.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?