BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Emily J.
Overall a pretty great brand. Everyone pretty much knows this brand and have seen a Gucci bag, sunglasses, wallet, or something like that. It's very expensive. There are also a lot of fake knockoff purses for cheaper.
Silvia P.
I'm obsessing over Gucci now that they have Alessandro as their creative director. They are really making a comeback! The designs are full of fun and originality. I can't wait to get my hands on more of it!
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
My absolute favorite fragrance is Gucci Guilty! Any time I wear it I get tons of compliments. It's a bummer that it's so pricey, but I have found it to be worth the cost. It's not overly girly, but it's still a very sultry scent.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Just purchased a pair of sunglasses from Sunglass Hut and I love them! Gucci did a great job with an oversized rectangle frame with and small Gucci logo on the side. A stylish and luxury pair of sunglasses.
Jordan S.
Ottawa
I’m on my third purchase of Guilty eau de toilette (for women). It’s very pricey, especially for an edt, even a longer lasting one such as this, but it’s the only scent I’ve ever re-purchased. Took me until around 25 years of age to finally find my signature scent. I’ll keep coming back!
Lilly G.
I love Gucci so much it it one of my go to stores now I love the designs and product quality. The stores are always clean and organized and the employees are wonderful. I recommend shopping here definitely
Nikki J.
I brought these sunglasses I have no idea where they are now lol but when I knew where they were they were amazing. They fit your face perfectly I don't shop there all the time because they're way too expensive for me
shelby v.
i absolutely love love love gucci. i cannot stop talking about it. the slay every category, perfumes, tops, jeans, shoes, heels, wallets, purses, belts. nothing from gucci has ever disappointed me. i love their brand so much, it is definitely one of my favorite luxury brands to stop at.
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
Love their fragrances (Gucci guilty, especially!), their clothing, their eyewear, everything! High quality, and yes you pay for that kind of quality. I have yet to be disappointed with a purchase from Gucci. Keep it coming!
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
I love Gucci don't get me wrong, but there stuff is so dang expensive! Also, their workers can either be really nice or terrible. I do. think their quality is amazing and I do love to shop there. All and all, I will recommend it.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.