BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Gucci is one of my favorites Luxury brands. The quality of the bags' termination is really excellent! The price is good compare with other brands like Louis Vuitton brand. Highly recommend to all girls that loves quality products like me!
Katrina H.
One of my favorite high end brands, love the recent embroidery they have going on! The sandals are forever legendary. They have some really nice scarfs also. And the perfume is to die for! Will be stopping by again :)
Leroy M.
gucci is my favorite brand i love it is incredible, gucci shoes there incredible, affordable not too expensive brand definitely, love it, Gucci Guilty 3 Piece Gift Set for Men incredible product!!, i recommend gucci definitely, beautiful clothes, incredible brand
Zoe B.
Avon
I have mixed emotions about Gucci. Their products are durable and classy and indeed gorgeous, but the prices are aware I sometimes have to draw the line. They are extremely expensive and that hold me back from being able to spend on products that I would really like to get.
Meaghan D.
South Portland
Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette is my go-to perfume year round. It has such an elegant classy scent that is perfect for any season. Has a very respectable lasting time for the little amount needed. A full bottle will definitely last a while and is worth the price tag.
Sarah K.
Lynchburg
This brand is EXTREMELY expensive, but almost everything I have gotten (jewelry, purse, shirts, and a belt) have been of the utmost quality. I love everything I own from them and I feel like a queen when I have them on. If you’re looking to splurge definitely go with gucci
Haley R.
Anchorage, AK
You can never go wrong with Gucci. Very luxurious for women or men. So sleek and clean to wear either their clothing or there fragrance. Majesty you feel like you are famous and everyone will stare when you walk threw the door wearing Gucci.
Balerin R.
Green acres , fl, Florida
Excelente marca , todos sus productos son de alta calidad , he comprado algunos como correas y t-shir y me han durado mucho , la ventaja de la ropa de esta marca es que no se descoloran con facilidad
🅘🅛🅘🅐🅝🅐 T.
Gucci has reinvented itself to catch the eye of an even younger consumer. I own and love their embroidered leather mules, including fragrances and cosmetics. It’s a bright and fun fashion house that enjoys canvas, embroidery and thinking outside of the box in pattern play.
Danielle D.
Abilene, TX
My favorite brand. A status symbol for the elite and a true and tried, through and through, bon a fide luxury brand. Any Gucci purchase you make should last you forever. My future children will be inheriting my Black Patent Leather Gucci Handbag.  Gucci
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.