BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The well known and well recognized brand which doesnt need any review and appreciation , personally i like their bags/accessories the most and they are worth trying , i recommend everyone to atleast try them once
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
Right now I am carrying the Gucci soho tote. I bought the black one with the gold chain and I can tell you that I have never received so many compliments on a bag. This is a very special one. It has a handle that you can carry as to handle short or you can pull one so that it's long and the back will sit lower on the hip. I bought the larger size and it is great for both travel and also for every day use. The leather is so soft yet also durable and has showed very little wear even though I seem to be caring size and it is great for both travel and also for every day use. The leather is so soft yet also durable and has showed very little wear even though I seem to be carrying this one all the time. The two G's on the front of the bag are subtle but also very prominent. It also has a tassel, which is the same color as the leather bag. The lining of the bag is beautiful weave in a cream color and has just the right number pockets and an inside zipper to keep valuables safe. I love this one so much that I have looked at other colors.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
I am loving Gucci's come back into the fashion industry. From the new staple slides that everyone is lusting over to the GG everyone wants to have on their latest purchase, Gucci has got it going on in a big way with great, reliable quality. I highly recommend shopping here!
Saachi J.
I have the Gucci II perfume and like it, but it's not one of my favorites. I've seen a lot of Youtubers call it their favorite perfume ever and it didn't live up to the hype. I had to order it online from sephora since they didn't have it in store. It doesn't have any sweet notes in it, and I usually prefer sweeter perfumes. It is a good every day perfume that works for any time of the day and year.
stephanie d.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
gucci guilty perfume is honestly a gift from god i love it! i got it for my husband and he cant stop wearing it. i got it from ulta and i couldn't be more amazed with how good it smells. although it is expensive it is totally worth the money! I got my dad hooked on it as well!
maggie k.
Nashville
Gucci is a top-notch brand. I wish I could afford to buy dozens of Gucci handbags and accessories. Gucci is made with real leather, too! My only complaint is the pricing. Gucci has become more popular in the past couple of years, and their prices have increased as well.
Sabrin H.
TL;DR:

A lightweight, leave-in lotion that'll give you waves — without crunch or grit.
ORIBE MATTE WAVES TEXTURE LOTION REVIEW

Oribe’s Matte Waves Texture Lotion is a minimalist’s dream. And by minimalist, I mean someone who can’t be bothered to put in any real effort with their hair, but expects it to look chic nonetheless.
My skincare routine is laborious, and my makeup routine is involved, but when it comes to my hair care regimen, for some unknown reason, I can only be bothered to shampoo and condition it. I don’t even blow it dry more than a few times a month (the few times I wash my hair during the day and can’t let it dry overnight).
Richeny M.
CARROLLTON, TX
Every time I walk into Gucci I'm always greated. They have amazing customer service! I have bought many pairs of shoes, belts, perfume, and purses from this established brand and they never disappoint. the Dionysus bag is my go to every day bag. Simply amazing summer bag.
Gia S.
Frisco, TX
The quality lives up to the price. I have 2 bags as well as children's shoes.  Again, the items are not cheap but they last and can be handed down with proper care.  Items vary in availability between the direct Gucci store and department store special items. Check all sites before buying to find your favorite!
Riya D.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the brand and their products but of late the customer service here has gone down. I have noticed they are rude to people who ask questions to the point that I was intimidated to ask for a shoe for my size. Even though I love the brand I have decided to stay away from the stores
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.