BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Claudia M.
Raleigh, NC
I purchased a Gucci card case in black leather in September 2016. The online process was easy and quick. It is the perfect size and shape to hold a few credit cards, license and business cards. The case is made of a high quality leather that has held up nicely in the last few months. No scratches or creases of any kind. Worth the splurge, I know I will have this piece for year to come.
Carlie H.
Alamo, CA
Right now I am carrying the Gucci soho tote. I bought the black one with the gold chain and I can tell you that I have never received so many compliments on a bag. This is a very special one. It has a handle that you can carry as to handle short or you can pull one so that it's long and the back will sit lower on the hip. I bought the larger size and it is great for both travel and also for every day use. The leather is so soft yet also durable and has showed very little wear even though I seem to be caring size and it is great for both travel and also for every day use. The leather is so soft yet also durable and has showed very little wear even though I seem to be carrying this one all the time. The two G's on the front of the bag are subtle but also very prominent. It also has a tassel, which is the same color as the leather bag. The lining of the bag is beautiful weave in a cream color and has just the right number pockets and an inside zipper to keep valuables safe. I love this one so much that I have looked at other colors.
Ilana C.
Brooklyn
Love my Gucci sunglasses, very fashion, i recommend Gucci as very good bran.
it is expenses but i rather pay high price and the product  stay forever!!
one of my favorite purchase.  love using them every day in a year, i recommend shopping with Gucci.
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
The well known and well recognized brand which doesnt need any review and appreciation , personally i like their bags/accessories the most and they are worth trying , i recommend everyone to atleast try them once
Some guicci is cute and some is over priced and tacky. It's a pretty expensive brand, wish they had a little more variety in their jewelry section. Used to own a pair of earrings that I loved from here until I lost one. Would love to replace it or buy a similar new version but they don't carry anything like that anymore *shurgs*
Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
While Gucci is my least favorite of the brands that I buy I will say the their products are very good. I have come across some products that were must haves for me. Their products don't really lose value. Great purchase.
Alex R.
Watsonville, CA
Well all I got to say is that I love this product. I have a lot of Gucci things. The reason why I love this product because it is really good quality and it can last for a long time. I am very happy.
maggie k.
Nashville
Gucci is a top-notch brand. I wish I could afford to buy dozens of Gucci handbags and accessories. Gucci is made with real leather, too! My only complaint is the pricing. Gucci has become more popular in the past couple of years, and their prices have increased as well.
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
Just bought a disco cross-body bag and I love their customer service professionals already--they told me if I found a scratch on this next bag that I could come back in and return it with no issues. The bag is stunning and so well made.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
I love Gucci. Top notch product for top notch prices though. You get what you pay for and that's a good thing in this case. Everything you get by Gucci will be 100% top grade. I love anything and everything by Gucci
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.