BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Nicole K.
I have a Gucci Jackie bag and medium Sukey and both are beautiful and high quality. My sukey is black leather without the embossing which I like because it's less ostentatious at work and social circles.
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
Love the handbags. Stylish and goes with everything. High quality and well made, beautiful luxury. Very noticeably Gucci. Unmistakable design. I shop there often always to see whats new and different. I would highly recommend anyone looking for the latest and stylish, shop Gucci
Anna G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This company is very kind to their customers (at least that is what I have noticed with my personal experience with shopping at Gucci stores or online). Their prices are obviously not cheap, but I like the products themselves.
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
I have a couple of products from Gucci, but I love their bags the most and u always find myself going back for more. Their bags are over the top and more like a going for dinner. They offer such a fancy but yet elegant look to their Products, love their logo I could recognize their bags from a mile away.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
I love my Gucci purse it's amazing beautiful well-made you can literally feel the worth I get so many compliments anytime I wear my purse my belt my shoes this company definitely knows what they're doing when it comes to making quality products
Robyn P.
merced
Love my Gucci sun glasses they fit well, they are made very well. they do not slide off my nose, like any other brands do. They are very durable and well worth the extra money. They come with a great case to keep them from getting scratched. I would totally recommend getting a pair.
Christine S.
West Hartford, CT
Just recieved my Soho Disco crossbody bag and I am obsessed!!! Its the perfect classic style and the exquisite leather makes it easy to dress up or down. The neutral color is also great for pairing with tons of outfits I love it! The Gucci packaging is also super chic, love love love
Some guicci is cute and some is over priced and tacky. It's a pretty expensive brand, wish they had a little more variety in their jewelry section. Used to own a pair of earrings that I loved from here until I lost one. Would love to replace it or buy a similar new version but they don't carry anything like that anymore *shurgs*
Ilana C.
Brooklyn
Love my Gucci sunglasses, very fashion, i recommend Gucci as very good bran.
it is expenses but i rather pay high price and the product  stay forever!!
one of my favorite purchase.  love using them every day in a year, i recommend shopping with Gucci.
Claudia M.
Raleigh, NC
I purchased a Gucci card case in black leather in September 2016. The online process was easy and quick. It is the perfect size and shape to hold a few credit cards, license and business cards. The case is made of a high quality leather that has held up nicely in the last few months. No scratches or creases of any kind. Worth the splurge, I know I will have this piece for year to come.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?