BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Lisa P.
Howell, MI
Love their fragrances (Gucci guilty, especially!), their clothing, their eyewear, everything! High quality, and yes you pay for that kind of quality. I have yet to be disappointed with a purchase from Gucci. Keep it coming!
Kay L.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Gucci has made such a big comeback as of late! Their pieces are very on trend and I see it in social media all the time. I was able to stop by the Gucci outlet during my visit to Italy and I had a great time. The employees were so friendly and they had such a vast selection of products.
Jamie K.
Bellevue
Recently went in to look around and came back out with stuff. I bought a sneaker and a bag. It is nice and all it is just that it is a hyped brand so not buying one is like where have you been. Like it and it seems like gucci is getting better at marketing themselves the past few years.
Erin C.
Hoboken, NJ
I had to Gucci purses. One is a canvas monogrammed tote bag that has one terribly and originally I swore off the brand all together after they did not stand by their product. However I also have a leather bag that has standing up to the years and continues to be a staple in my closet.
Jean L.
Chicago , IL
Love Gucci eyewear, bags and shoes. They seem to have recently undergone a revival and have swayed a little away from their monogram designs - in a good way. I recently bought a waterproof bag from them as a book bag and it's my ultimate go to bag to protect my laptop from the elements!
Inga H.
Saint Albans, NY
Love the handbags. Stylish and goes with everything. High quality and well made, beautiful luxury. Very noticeably Gucci. Unmistakable design. I shop there often always to see whats new and different. I would highly recommend anyone looking for the latest and stylish, shop Gucci
Sofia Q.
North Bergen, NJ
I have a couple of products from Gucci, but I love their bags the most and u always find myself going back for more. Their bags are over the top and more like a going for dinner. They offer such a fancy but yet elegant look to their Products, love their logo I could recognize their bags from a mile away.
Christine S.
West Hartford, CT
Just recieved my Soho Disco crossbody bag and I am obsessed!!! Its the perfect classic style and the exquisite leather makes it easy to dress up or down. The neutral color is also great for pairing with tons of outfits I love it! The Gucci packaging is also super chic, love love love
Robyn P.
merced
Love my Gucci sun glasses they fit well, they are made very well. they do not slide off my nose, like any other brands do. They are very durable and well worth the extra money. They come with a great case to keep them from getting scratched. I would totally recommend getting a pair.
Anastasia N.
San Jose, CA
I love my Gucci purse it's amazing beautiful well-made you can literally feel the worth I get so many compliments anytime I wear my purse my belt my shoes this company definitely knows what they're doing when it comes to making quality products
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?