BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
Bought small key holder wallet from Gucci.com and even when I ordered on the 23rd December, I got the item before New Year. Full tracking from Italy to the UK, Fast service, super packaging too and the key holder is lovely too! I wanted to post this as I nearly didn’t order because of other bad reviews. Maybe I was lucky? I would definitely order from them again.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I'm obsessing over Gucci now that they have Alessandro as their creative director. They are really making a comeback! The designs are full of fun and originality. I can't wait to get my hands on more of it!
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
My absolute favorite fragrance is Gucci Guilty! Any time I wear it I get tons of compliments. It's a bummer that it's so pricey, but I have found it to be worth the cost. It's not overly girly, but it's still a very sultry scent.
Aranya B.
Orlando, FL
Just purchased a pair of sunglasses from Sunglass Hut and I love them! Gucci did a great job with an oversized rectangle frame with and small Gucci logo on the side. A stylish and luxury pair of sunglasses.
Melissa W.
Grafton, OH
I feel like Gucci has gone out of style a little bit but I still like this designer brand! I just wish they'd come out with newer things. However, I do like their fragrances for men and women! I'd recommend.
ALEX R.
Amazing quality! Gucci is having a serious fashion moment and I couldn't be happier! Princetown loafers are amazing, and while the fur pairs are a bit expensive ($1000) they are so worth it! Comfortable, but order up a size. The only downside with Gucci is their customer service phone line is not the most helpful and you want to feel like a valuable customer when you're dropping that kind of dough!
Roseann M.
Brooklyn , NY
Well it’s Gucci! Hello.. need I say more? Gucci has a lot of wonderful products. From shoes and bags to fragrances. I have bags, belts, shoes, and fragrance. If I had to pick my favorite Gucci item it would be so hard to decide. I love my leather hobo, love my slides, love my heels, love my sandals; I really can’t choose!!
Emily J.
Overall a pretty great brand. Everyone pretty much knows this brand and have seen a Gucci bag, sunglasses, wallet, or something like that. It's very expensive. There are also a lot of fake knockoff purses for cheaper.
Lilly G.
I love Gucci so much it it one of my go to stores now I love the designs and product quality. The stores are always clean and organized and the employees are wonderful. I recommend shopping here definitely
Nikki J.
I brought these sunglasses I have no idea where they are now lol but when I knew where they were they were amazing. They fit your face perfectly I don't shop there all the time because they're way too expensive for me
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?