BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
stephanie r.
Doral, FL
I just bought a pair of silver platform and they are amazing. They are super high, but incredibly comfortable. I usually wear them for weddings, but you really can wear them for any special occasion. I will definitely shop Gucci again, as their products have amazing quality (and are super cute).
Ursula K.
Dallas , TX
I love my Gucci sunglasses.  They are large black and glamorous. I feel that Gucci's products are well made and luxurious. They are timeless and i love the Gucci colors on the sides. I love that the lenses fade from dark to light this effect adds an extra glamor to a beautiful product.
Elvy L.
Maquoketa, IA
They're good she survived for so amazing you're like so comfortable and plus starting a trend and so many people and college work so I'm like the one that wears it all the time which is great awesome awesome possum
Mari N.
I am so happy they've opened a Gucci outlet here near my home. I always love Gucci. Not just because they are a high end brand but because they produce classic and timeless designs. I love how great the constructions of their bags are, they lasts longer as in forever.
Kera G.
I love the sandals. They are cute and super comfy. They are about $200, and I have had them for 2 years now and have been through crazy events and still look new. Definitely recommend this to everyone. Ohh yes also the sizes are odd. They come in small medium and large not the actual shoe size.
Alina B.
Portland, OR
My boyfriend purchased this beautiful off white clutch for my graduation and I love everything about it except that it's maybe just a little too small for putting other things besides just your phone, keys, and debit/credit cards.
Elaine L.
I love this brand. This brand is amazing, wonderful and pretty. I love the details of the purse and stuff. I love the extras and it is extremely wonderful I love this would recommend and repurchase. :))) I want more o this brand. :))))))) yay ill
Evelyn G.
Othello, WA
Bought small key holder wallet from Gucci.com and even when I ordered on the 23rd December, I got the item before New Year. Full tracking from Italy to the UK, Fast service, super packaging too and the key holder is lovely too! I wanted to post this as I nearly didn’t order because of other bad reviews. Maybe I was lucky? I would definitely order from them again.
Vilma C.
Miami
I recently purchased the double G Marmont Belt in black and I am in love. The quality of the belt is excellent. The belt itself spices up any outfit and makes it look put together. I love the fact that the belt has a decent weight to it meaning that the buckle won't look like it is weighing down. I highly recommend going to Gucci. You will not be disappointed in their products or in the experience.
Lilly G.
I love Gucci so much it it one of my go to stores now I love the designs and product quality. The stores are always clean and organized and the employees are wonderful. I recommend shopping here definitely
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?