BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I absolutely love Gucci. I own a few shoes, purses and belts but the only thing I dislike about these stores the customer service. If they see you homeless lookin they will not reach to you to help you out , actually they will spy you lol no joke.. But if they see you all dressed up they will come to you all nice and help you with anything.
Camille N.
Los angeles, CA
Gucci is killing it lately—within the last 2 months I purchased my very first Gucci products. First I bought the GG Marmont bag in velvet, and after loving it so dearly I got the black mules everyone is loving so much. I can't not tell you enough how amazing the quality is. Definitely my new favorite fashion house and I can't wait to keep shopping Gucci
Alex D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used Gucci Guilty cologne for a while. It's nice, not too intense, and I frequently get compliments on it. I hate shopping for it in stores, especially department stores like Macy's where they try to sell you SO HARD on other brands. I know what I want, and it's this, and I don't want to spend more to get a gift, and I don't want a sample, and I don't care who is the celebrity on that campaign. That's why I'm going to start buying online.
Roxanna L.
Hialeah, FL
I bought Guilt by Gucci two Christmases ago when my younger, less glamorous and more naive self meandered into an Ulta. I wasn't looking for anything in particular that day, but the mysterious, black, slightly evil packaging caught my eye. The smell is smoky and sweet, dark and sexy and mysterious, and kind of what you'd expect Charlize Theron to smell like if she were a goth secret agent. This is the perfume I never knew I needed but needed all along.
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I own the Gucci guilty perfume. All I can is is LOVE IT!!!!!! I am running out and need an new one so I am trying to conserve. Trust me when I say men will come flocking when you have this perfume on. I also got a pair of Gucci for
Sandals for my birthday and I must say they are one of my favorite shoes it wear. They compliment my feet very much. I get a lot of compliments on them. I love Gucci!!
Sky H.
Blue Springs
I have never owned anything Gucci. I know, sad right. But my friends do and I think it is so cool what they have.My friends always look stylish coming to school from their wrist to their backs. I would love to own something and hope some day I have the chance to strut my stuff and post for all my viewers to see!!
Sanam A.
Fashionista Expert
I love Guccis items especially their new collections that they've been coming out with. They are really stepping up their game, they were kind of going under and now that they are becoming more relevant in fashion their clothing has a really elevated. I have had a great experience in the Gucci store in Las Vegas the staff was very friendly and helped me out. I think the service depends on what state you're in or what country your in but they treated me very well!
Sabrina R.
Killeen, TX
Bough two Gucci shirts for my husband , he usually wears a medium/large in regular clothes but for some reason his Gucci shirts I had to get in an XL . The failure of the shirts are good . I spent lots of money on then and they've lasted a long time. You can never go wrong with Gucci belts, shirts , bags or loafers.
Chanda P.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely love all Gucci products! Love my sunglasses. They are polarized and very comfortable.  Great purchase. Shopping experience is superb! All positive experiences.  I will shop Gucci for sure again. It's my favorite brand.
Alyssa L.
West Dundee, IL
I have the Gucci Guilty perfume and it smells wonderful. It is quite strong, so only one spray is needed, but it lasts all day so no complaints from me! I purchased mine at Ulta, but I'm sure it is carried at several department stores. I asked for it for Christmas but ended up buying it for myself because I didn't want to wait. I also got a pair of Gucci slides for my younger brother and I'm a bit jealous I didn't get them for myself.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
JadeLynn F.
How are the Gucci makeup products? I just recently heard of their luxury foundation from Jeffree Star and now I've been really wanting to try it since.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?