BY GUCCI #10 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?4 Answers
Ann S.
Sacramento
Who doesn’t love Gucci? Bright, colorful styles, gorgeous loafers and iconic purses make Gucci a House to stand by. I have a Gucci Marmont belt and a floral scarf, and hope to be getting the disco bag soon, for those quick runs around town. When you wear Gucci, you say fun.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Took my kid to Gucci in St Thomas, USBI at the marina to get him a belt. We finally found one small enough to fit him at this location! We live the timeless look of Gucci products and the excellent quality!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have been obsessed with Gucci all my life. The fragrances are the best I have ever smelt. Be accessories are fabulous. They even have a Gucci ice tray where you can make ice cubes in the shape of G. I got to go to Italy and about lost my mind when we went into Gucci and they put jewelry on me.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Love everything from Gucci. From perfume to clothing and shoes. Definitely find something for everyone in the house hold that we like. I do find some stuff a little over pricy but it’s worth it.
Am L.
Allendale, MI
The Gucci I go to, always takes care of me. I have developed a good relationship with myself associate, who usually, if not always gets me what I want! I’m amazed at the quality of my purchases and just really obsess over what Alessandro Michele has done for the brand!
Jayden F.
Grand Prairie
This expensive (not very affordable) Gucci “product” that I bought uses high-quality leather and and materials. But it’s expensive because you’re paying for high-quality (and the brand). I will likely visit the Gucci store again in the future.
Andrea P.
Dunedin
i really love gucci. their perfumes smell sooo good and their clothing and shoes are really in style right now. super luxury but i love them as a brand. the styles are original. expensive but worth it for such great quality and you obviously pay for that and the name.
Sydney B.
This is a cool brand. I have a belt from them that I got from the local Gucci store at the mall. It was very expensive, but I think it is very cute. I like how there is a big logo on the front. I will definitely buy another belt in the future if I save up some money.
Malvika S.
Fullerton
Love the round gucci sunglasses I got recently. Though the trend as of late has been more of a cat eye and slim sunglasses, I still think this one is very versatile and can be passed on to future generations.
Taylor C.
Memphis
Recently purchased a Gucci wallet and Gucci perfume. The Gucci wallet was for my boyfriend and it was everything he wanted and then some. Not sure if it was worth the $400 price tag but it made him happy. Love the king snake design! The Gucci perfume smells divine!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?