BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Sascha D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Gucci products are absolutely my favorites. The designs and so beautiful and nothing really compares. I love their bags and clothing alike and they are the highest quality. I'm absolutely in love with their snake design!
Maliki J.
Knoxville
I really love the quality of your products like the Gucci Bags and Shoes,but the one problem about the products is that there overpriced and most people can’t afford the product so you should lower your prices a bit.
Lindsey M.
MIDDLEBORO, MA
Got some gucci sunglasses over the summer i am obsessed with the fit and look of them.. Only thing is the little screw almost came out of the side and good thing i caught it before it fell out or i would have to fine one that fits which is usually so hard to do and then it ends up in sunglass cemetary lol
Sonia A.
San Jose, CA
I bought my boyfriend a belt and it has lasted him 2 years he loves it and it hasn't weakened or ripped it's all black and looks classy he can wear it for work and come home and wear it with a pair of jeans and it looks good
Akrita L.
Gucci guilty is the best perfume I've ever worn in my life. It has such a sweet smell, and when it settles on the skin it smells heavenly. It's good for everyday use--not too strong. They hooked it up with a travel size that came with the perfume, and I take it with me everywhere. They also threw in a travel size Gucci guilt eau for me, which is more fresh and it's so refreshing. They also threw in a jewelry box. Go gucci
I really love Gucci it’s something about it that I love. The items are very beautiful and worth the buy. The brand and everything about it was well thought out which is a breath of fresh air because some are just put together .
sue k.
Santa Clara , CA
I love that Gucci is back in the game these days. From the shoes to bags I love all their new collection. I must admit as much as I love their handbags I don't think its as good in quality compared to other designer handbags. If you are someone who is looking for a good quality daily bag I wouldn't recommend because in my opinion it won't last as long but if you are looking for a trendy seasonal bag I would recommend it.
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
i absolutely love this brand! they have such amazing customer service and they have such cute handbags and wallets and you can also find something that the hubby will enjoy as well. although they are very pricey but such great quality you can expect for your product to last for a very long time!
Shardai J.
Brooklyn, NY
I live for my Gucci disco purse. The color is a great pop of color to any outfit. The suede texture of the bag is so gorgeous yet durable. Its the perfect size for on the go but so easily able to be stuffed. Totally eyeing this bag for a neutral tone.
Olivia P.
Winslow , ME
My boyfriend got me a Gucci flora perfume from Sephora for my birthday and I use it almost every day. I love love love the smell! My birthday was in July so it's gone now, I need to get some more ASAP. Best perfume I've ever tried! Expensive but worth every penny! I recommend it!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?