BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Adi C.
Boca Raton
Obviously since it’s Gucci it’s a pretty expensive product, but I bought a belt and slides from them and the quality is extremely high and it’s well made and definitely two of my favorite purchases. The in store experience is great, however I’m 20 and sometimes when I walk into the store just to browse they don’t take me as a serious customer because I’m younger and don’t always appear to be their usual focus which can get a little bit annoying but outside of that it’s fine.
Michaelan R.
P C Beach, FL
Gucci Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada. A girl loves her Gucci I just got a brand new pair of Gucci shades are so cute I love everything about Gucci on the Gucci girl I’ll have all things Gucci definitely expensive but every girl loves luxury lol 😂
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
rachel c.
Emlenton, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This brand makes me feel so boujee!! I have a headband and a shirt from gucci and they are so luxe and nice. I do have to say of course it’s a little overpriced but your paying for the logo.
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.

Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Joyce M.
You have nice things that last for a while there closer comfortable their shoes are the best I love the design and Jenna good she’s just the greatest but sometimes I can’t afford it
R. J. D.
Cuba
Pricey but quality.  I don't often shop here but when I get a good stack of cash I know what to do with it.  I usually go here when I travel to LA.  I certainly love the sunglasses I bought.  The cool thing is the products the bad things is the prices not sure if I will go here again anytime soon like I said EXPENSIVE.
Jessie M.
Gucci is my absolute favorite I have a few handbags from large to small that are still in excellent condition Just got a pair sneakers from the new collection with the flowers on them in love with them so comfy I have a pair heels also from the new collection that I need to break in but they are the Molina's and I always get compliments anytime I wear them my Gucci sunglasses are the bomb because I can see clearly through them but it has a dark shade on the outside I have a had a few pair of eyeglasses through out the years always so well made and durable they always reinvent the brand but still keeping that signature Gucci look I can not get enough of Gucci if you can't tell
member-00a14
I just bought their thong sandals and the amount of compliments I get on them is ridiculous! $420 for flip flops is ridiculous but $420 for Gucci flip flops is justifiable
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
I love All Things Gucci! The soybean owner of each perfume sold Gucci / perfume (That heavenly son) and numerous handbags and accessories. The shoes ?! Oh the shoes! They are magnificent They are elegant and comfortable, and like any other Gucci product made of the highest quality. The best part of Gucci is that most of the products are UN at an affordable price if you are motivated and save. WHAT IT MEANS You can also own the UN in Gucci The years to come!
The purchase of designer, Inevitably, goes a plus of the co-star, however that I bought the shoes of my signature. They are and another 1. Versatile especially in the professional or more elegant environment 2. They are Extremely Comfortable 3. They go 4. With Everything Last!
They will definitely buy it again (or if they do!) The Others will wear out BECAUSE I love their Appearance in and sometimes Gastan Money in Quality Sometimes More Than Quantity.

Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.