BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
🎀 J.
San Diego
Gucci is such an elegant and classy high end line. From eyeware to belts and from belts to perfumes and handbags Gucci knows how to lead the fashion industry! Whether it be a little spritz of Gucci parfum on you or their designer belt or handbag, you will guarantee look and feel like a million bucks and look the part as well! Not to mention their fragrance and the major notes in their fragrance are never a let down. To me it satisfies and completes the look!
Camille N.
Los Angeles, CA
Gucci is killing it lately—within the last 2 months I purchased my very first Gucci products. First I bought the GG Marmont bag in velvet, and after loving it so dearly I got the black mules everyone is loving so much. I can't not tell you enough how amazing the quality is. Definitely my new favorite fashion house and I can't wait to keep shopping Gucci
Evelyn
I have the cutest pair of Gucci sunglasses and I love the color and style. The only downside is that my lenses are scratched and I have to find out if the manufacturer will replace the the lense cost effectively or would it be more efficient to buy a new pair. Would I spend $500.00 on a new pair in this brand? I would if the lenses were scratch resistant!
Alex D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used Gucci Guilty cologne for a while. It's nice, not too intense, and I frequently get compliments on it. I hate shopping for it in stores, especially department stores like Macy's where they try to sell you SO HARD on other brands. I know what I want, and it's this, and I don't want to spend more to get a gift, and I don't want a sample, and I don't care who is the celebrity on that campaign. That's why I'm going to start buying online.
catherine u.
ozone park
I love love Gucci!!!! I love the beautiful classic Gucci print with the flowers that they have on their new sandals and matching bags. The staff are very friendly and attentive. It’s expensive but it’s worth the price!
Meekie C.
Pompano Beach, FL
I own the Gucci guilty perfume. All I can is is LOVE IT!!!!!! I am running out and need an new one so I am trying to conserve. Trust me when I say men will come flocking when you have this perfume on. I also got a pair of Gucci for
Sandals for my birthday and I must say they are one of my favorite shoes it wear. They compliment my feet very much. I get a lot of compliments on them. I love Gucci!!
Teresa A.
Louisville
I recently bought a Belt from Gucci. It was my first you could say high end purchase. I’m so satisfied with the service. I bought a black belt with the logo in gold. Honestly this belt looks so beautiful even with simple outfits ! Can’t wait to use it more !
Alyssa A.
El Paso, IL
I love Gucci. The fragrances and the clothes are great. Pricey for sure and although it is great, maybe a little out of the ballpark. $700 for a belt seems unreasonable. The brand itself is great and with some searching, great deals are out there!
Sky H.
Blue Springs
I have never owned anything Gucci. I know, sad right. But my friends do and I think it is so cool what they have.My friends always look stylish coming to school from their wrist to their backs. I would love to own something and hope some day I have the chance to strut my stuff and post for all my viewers to see!!
Jaci C.
Edinburg, TX
I bought a diaper bag 2015 & it is still intact like I hoped it would be for the price I paid! I absolutely love it!

Recently bought some polarized sun glasses & absolutely love them! I used to get headaches when in the sun since my eyes are sensitive to light & the glasses have helped so much! I also love that the case is foldable so it won't take up too much space!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.