BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I only own a couple of Gucci's fragrances, so I can't speak to the brand overall. However, their fragrances are always in heavy rotation. Sophisticated, oriental, and sensual, they are only for the bold. An undeniable splurge, but I will gladly purchase them again.
Titi L.
Chicago
The quality of product is amazing as we all know. I ordered my wallet from their site. The packaging is so pretty. I highly recommend to order from their site instead other retailers.
Kevin G.
Minneapolis
Gucci is a nice store all around, but the price for things is just ridiculous. Don’t get me wrong they have nice clothes and footwear but it’s a bit pricey if you ask me. Then again it is luxury brand. I bought a pair of Gucci slides for $200. I like them and all I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. The quality on them is okay but definitely not worth what I paid
Frida A.
A couple of months ago I bought a striped Gucci tweed jacket and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. It’s one of my prized possessions in my closet and the jackets speaks for itself when it’s worn. I feel like a completely different person but still somehow, myself. I’ll pass it on to my children one day and hopefully they love it as much as I do.
laura g.
irvine, CA
I love the quality and feel of Gucci products. I have quite a collection of branded items, and Gucci does appear quite often in my collection. I think for a branded product the price point is very fair. Also the service at every store is exceptional as I would expect when spending such a high amount of money. Besides handbags, I really enjoy their perfumes.
D H.
Rochester, NY
As with most brands, only a few things hold value. Their purses are my weakness. Do your homework to made sure you really love it because I have a purse that I don't even wear. Love their floral design. I find Gucci to be more bohemian than edge of modern.
Srujana S.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I have one of their purses and I love them! They are amazing quality and have such unique styles which i love! I know that they are expensive but I treat them as an investment and I know I can use them for a very long time without them getting ruined which is amazing
Jenna S.
I recently purchased the small Gucci marmont bag and after using it once i realized the screw on the shoulder strap didn’t look right. I took it back to the store and they gave me a new one with no questions asked. They saw the defected hardware in the strap and agreed it shouldn’t be like that. Super helpful and was in and out of the store in 5 minutes
Katie L.
Dallas, TX
Your paying for a brand, but a good one. I like Gucci, because yes your buying some up there products, but they are of good quality. I enjoy their purses, because they are classic and sensible. Also the belts really add that extra element to any outfit.
MJ M.
Great Neck, NY
I finally brought myself to buy a pair of loafers from Gucci and I could not be more happy with them. They are so beautiful and they seem very well made. They are a bit of an investment for me but given their classic look I know I will wear them for at least a few years. Definitely recommend this brand if you have been eyeing a style from them.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.