BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Keri D.
Greenwood
Although a little pricey, I obsess over this belt every single day! It’s so cute and matches practically everything (comes in black or brown). The quality of the leather is outstanding and the belt is comfortable and sized perfectly. I would recommend this to a friend looking for a belt that will last a lifetime!
danielle c.
Gucci products are always and great way to spend your money if you have saved up and want to buy a product from a luxury brand. I haven’t personally bought anything from there because of the price point, but a lot of people I know have and they totally recommend Gucci products so I can’t wait to try some products from their brand soon!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I got this for my husband the Gucci men's cologne & he loves it & honestly so do I can't keep away from him when I walk by & smell that. It's not a overwhelming smell that alot of them have that you can smell a mile away or get dizzy when you walk to close to someone it seems to be a perfect amount of smell. It'd be nice if it was a little easier to find but otherwise it's a good buy
Heather T.
Olathe, KS
I recently bought some Gucci clubmaster sunglasses and I am in love. Designer sunglasses are a great way to start purchasing luxury goods that don't cost an arm and a leg. I love my new sunglasses and wear them all the time since I have light sensitive eyes so it was a good luxury/designer purchase for me!
Nathaly V.
361 Bald Cypress, 104, Kissimmee
I'm obsessed with Haute Couture and I love the idea of ​​street style. Gucci has an ideal of wealth and that is that you can be rich in what you want to be, be you and everywhere. Gucci shows an incredible class in their portfolios, designs and all their products.
Genesis C.
Hollywood, FL
The quality of Gucci handbags is unbelievable. I most admit that I not always can afford them but I have one that my mom gave me that was hers and It is incredible how good It still is after the years, I'm always in search of bargains for these bags because they never let you down.
Caroline R.
Montauk
This is a vintage Gucci Boston Bag and It is one of my favorite vintage pieces. Despite the bag being 20+ years old, it is still in amazing condition. The print is not faded and the zipper and stitching is still in tact. I have a few newer Gucci products, but this one is one of my favorites.
Melanie B.
I don't own a lot of Gucci because of the high price of items from this brand, but I own one of their perfumes and absolutely love it. It's a gorgeous, sultry smell and comes in a classy case. Gucci is a bit expensive, but I would consider it a nice splurge item every once in a while.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
I only own a couple of Gucci's fragrances, so I can't speak to the brand overall. However, their fragrances are always in heavy rotation. Sophisticated, oriental, and sensual, they are only for the bold. An undeniable splurge, but I will gladly purchase them again.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
I love this brand. It is super cute and can take a chunk out of your wallet, but it is worth it. I love buying their purses and wallets here. They are super cute and fun. everybody is so jealous when i come out with a new purse. I will defiantely continue shopping here.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.