BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Malik S.
I find that GUCCI is one of the best luxury brands on the market. Everything is had crafted in Italy. I am a huge fan of their shoes in particular. I am a size 42 so it is difficult finding fashionable designs in my size. I always turn to this luxury brand.
Stephanie G.
I got a Gucci clutch and I love it. It’s perfect for going out. It was a splurge but it is a nice evening bag. It was under $1000. It has a built in wallet and the chain is adjustable. It’s a wonderful purchase and the Gucci store was very helpful
Melissa V.
I love Gucci! From their purses, to their clothes, wallets and then some. I think the style is very different but clean at the same time. I also love their scarfs personally as you can do quite a few styles with it. Would definitely continue shopping here!
Makenzie M.
College Station, TX
I have the Gucci belt and absolutely love. The Gucci symbol is silver on black leather. I wear it with every outfit, makes it so much cuter. I will definitely be purchasing from Gucci again. The quality is great and my belt is still in perfect condition.
Brenda F.
Arlington , TX
Gucci has some of the best perfumes in the market. I always repurchased the same perfume because it smells really nice and sexy. I do not shop as often because they are a little expensive. I would recommend to buy from Gucci if you have the money for it.
Umema I.
valley stream
I love Gucci- there new improved bag line and how innovative they were with their shoes! I am in love with their bags right now as it’s become a trend literally to have a Gucci bag! I definitely recommend having a Gucci bag, belt and shoes in the closet!
Cabrina M.
Chantilly, VA
I just bought some hot pink Gucci slides and am in love. This is my first purchase from the brand but will definitely not be my last. I am a true size 8 in shoes and purchased the size 38. I did have to go up to the size 9/39 for a more comfortable fit.
Eve A.
Concord , CA
I cannot Alford Gucci, but my friend buys stuff from the store and she really loves the things she buys from there and really take care of them because it is expensive and the material of the things are reallr good and she wants the things to last long
Andrea E.
Orlando
I love Gucci. They have had high end casual product lines that have been in many middle class consumers hands which are high end, different, and usable. Options are not too extravagant. Additionally, their stores are beautiful and service is excellent.
kate l.
seattle
It was very easy and everyone working at the store was very nice and helpful. They took great care of me as I was in the store, and gave me great advice for my purchases. I would definitely shop there again I loved the products and the costumer service.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.