BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
For Christmas this year I ordered some black Gucci slides for my boyfriend, they were 100 off so I thought it was a great price. They’re really nice and he loves them, might even get me some too.
CeCe G.
Bogue Chitto, MS
Bought my size in Gucci shoes did not fit. And most of perfumes smell like old people can you make more refreshing light scents. Thanks P.S. don’t buy online try it in person you’re welcome
Nena R.
I've have a 3 Gucci handbags as well as a backpack in my collection of purses. For Christmas I had no idea what to buy my boyfriend. After stressing for weeks I figured he could use a new wallet. Boring? I know but practical. I decided to get him the Gucci signature wallet, so the pattern would match the Gucci Guccissima hobo he bought me for my birthday, corny for sure! Lol ( I put a brand new penny inside it for good luck and a gift card to put towards the cost of the Akai MPC Renaissance he'd been eying) He loved it!! Gucci products are exceptionally made, the leather is sumptuous, smells amazing and the detailing is beautiful. Yes, Gucci is an expensive brand but it'll last a lifetime with just a little care. If you're debating whether or not to purchase something from Gucci, you should. Just look at it as an investment piece! *Interesting fact you may or may not know, in 1994 Gucci hired Tom Ford as the Creative Director to help with the slumping sales. Bootleg bags possibly?! 😂
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I recently bought a bag from Gucci and as always never fail! I bought it from lord and tailors in the palisades mall( I was surprised when i saw they had luxury brands like Gucci)
Martha K.
Greeley, CO
I use the perfume Flora by Gucci and it is my husband’s favorite. I wore it on our wedding day, so it will always be special to me. I will continue to purchase it over the years.
Nikki  N.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
My son has 6 pairs of Gucci Shoes, I have none lol But every time we go in to purchase they are formerly and helpful. I’ve been to the one in NYC, AC and Saint Martin, no tax!!!
Jeffrey R.
San Diego, CA
I love to buy Gucci wallets I have a few the one in this pic is one of my favorites, its not as blue as when i got it mostly from being in back pocket i do clean wallets every couple of weeks they last and i do like all the different styles and they can be pricey but if you like a good brand wallet its worth it, they last the leather is good and they fit everything thing i need to have in a wallet, nice compartment space and its Gucci dont be fooled by knock offs though they make pretty good ones but if you know what to look for you can spot a fake to be on the safe side if you dont know what to look for make sure you get from a official store or Boutique most wallets start around 500 dollars and up with the exception of mark down price or maybe a Gucci outlet store, but if yougetting one else way and the price seems to good to be true then well it probably is..
Rafael D.
Miami Lakes , FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Very disappointed of this brand, and the quality of their products; I bought a masterpiece in Paris in October 2015 and it just worked for about 2 months, I know that sometimes products can fail, as a handmade product I know that we are humans not robots and that's ok. What pisses me off is their customer service in Mexico, it is rude, unpolite, and aggressive. After almost 3 months analyzing my masterpiece they wrote me today saying me that my masterpiece was opened by an unprofessional service or by me, and that is not true, why would I do such a stupid thing?? Knowing that the masterpiece has its own 2 year warranty, it is absurd!!!As far as I know the only ones that have opened my masterpiece are them. So far I am so disappointed of this brand, to me a luxury brand means quality and customer service; I haven't receive any of them so far, just unprofessional services. To me GUCCI is not a luxury brand, they just sell cheap tacky products at high prices. Stay away from this brand!
Hannah K.
Greenwich, CT
Cute sneakers and sweatshirts- other clothing is a bit to maximalist for my style but that just depends on taste. Can’t wait to buy a bag from here- their so cute!!
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
Underwhelmed with the in store service. I went in looking for the small GG supreme backpack and the sales associates vehemently denied that such an item existed within the Gucci product range. I asked maybe it just wasn't carried in the store, they said no we've never had that backpack in small. Confused I pulled up their website and showed them the item online in the small dimensions. They didn't offer to order it for me (and receive a commission on a $1000+ mini backpack). Instead, I got a flippant response from a clearly embarassed SA who told me to just "buy it online then." Not to mention the backpack itself is cute but it's definitely not the most high quality product I've ever had. The price point reflects that. Obsessed with the fur mules but again more of a fun fashion purchase that isn't the best quality that I'm sure won't last over a couple of years. Great experience shopping online though.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?