BY GUCCI #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in some...1 Answers
  • Love gucci🔝🔝a good product!!1 Answers
  • Where can I buy Gucci products?5 Answers
Alina B.
My boyfriend purchased this beautiful off white clutch for my graduation and I love everything about it except that it's maybe just a little too small for putting other things besides just your phone, keys, and debit/credit cards.
Sophie G.
Wilsonville, OR
Absolutely love Gucci products!! I own a few of their bags and i own a belt. The quality is out of this world and they are timeless pieces. There products are a higher price point but well worth it!! Everyone needs something Gucci
Monica G.
Weddington, NC
I’m a huge fan of Gucci and especially their handbags. I’ve both carried and worked with many luxury handbag brands during my career in fashion, and I’ve always been impressed at how well Gucci bags retain their quality over time.
Britney A.
Tampa, FL
This is a super trendy brand it’s products are super cool and different and it’s always having collabs with different artists definitely one of my favorite brands that are out there at the moment you know besides supreme of course
Nat A.
I got some Gucci slides and a purse to match it and i swear i couldn’t stop wearing it with all my outfits in the summer so i bought like 5 more bags almost going broke but it was so worth it. Quality material that lasts so long
Athanasia P.
Atlanta
I bought quite a few Gucci belts that came out and you cannot get them anymore. They are quite stunning. I wear them with my jeans and now with Spring here I’m wearing them with my skirts and shorts too. They’re very versatile.
Diana R.
highlands
I absolutly love this brand the bag i have is the gucci soho disco bag and it is my favroite everyday handbag it is so cute
And casule and the quality is amazing on this product and iam curious to try many more this frm gucci
Lior L.
queens
Gucci is a great place to shop for products but it is very expensive. There products are very good quality but I feel like there quality doesn’t match up to there price. I would recommend shopping if you have money to spend.
Katie B.
Woods Cross, UT
Who doesn’t love Gucci? It’s definitely having a moment right now, and for good reason! Love their shoes and accessories. Recently bought the belt with the logo and find myself reaching for it constantly! Elevates any outfit
Sabrina S.
Nesconset, NY
Gucci products are always so well made. Going into a Gucci store is like a dream—the salespeople always treat you so well and make your shopping experience a breeze. They really care about customer satisfaction and it shows.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Daniela C.
texas, ['', '', '']
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?