BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Chea K.
Midlothian
Gucci handbags are my favorite when it comes to handbag shopping. Now they are pretty freaking pricey that’s the only negative thing I would have to say about Gucci. Im also a fan of Gucci shoes high top sneakers to be exact. As well as there huge sunglasses selection. O and can’t forget I love me some Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
Thee S.
Tucson
This brand its amazing! You can get cologne you can get perfume. They have beautiful hand bags and not just any hand bags luxury designer hand bags. They have men's wallets they have women clutches. They even have mane up products. They have a pretty immense price tag but when you purchase pieces from them They definetly last so its worth it one hundred percent. Of your looking for something luxury i would recommend gucci all the way
Jenn M.
South Florida
The sales staff in Boca Raton, FL blow any other luxury retailer out of the water. I’ve only had one girl that just wasn’t that great. I recently purchased a belt, bag, keyfob wallet, a ring, shoes and a belt for my husband. All of which have held up nicely. I do wish someone would tell me why the belts are always sold out of small sizes? Produce more smalls and less large!!!!!
Samantha S.
Southlake, TX
Just bought a new Candy Pink Gucci purse and I have never been so obsessed with a bag in my life. Great splurge, don't regret it one bit. The price reflects the quality for sure and my purse is amazing quality.
Anika M.
Plainview
I love the Gucci belt! It holds my pants up so well. The quality of the actual belt is so nice. The gg symbol looks so sleek with any type of outfit. It truly is a staple in my closet. Looks really great with black or even white. Recommend 10/10
danielle c.
Gucci products are always and great way to spend your money if you have saved up and want to buy a product from a luxury brand. I haven’t personally bought anything from there because of the price point, but a lot of people I know have and they totally recommend Gucci products so I can’t wait to try some products from their brand soon!
Keri D.
Greenwood
Although a little pricey, I obsess over this belt every single day! It’s so cute and matches practically everything (comes in black or brown). The quality of the leather is outstanding and the belt is comfortable and sized perfectly. I would recommend this to a friend looking for a belt that will last a lifetime!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I got this for my husband the Gucci men's cologne & he loves it & honestly so do I can't keep away from him when I walk by & smell that. It's not a overwhelming smell that alot of them have that you can smell a mile away or get dizzy when you walk to close to someone it seems to be a perfect amount of smell. It'd be nice if it was a little easier to find but otherwise it's a good buy
Heather T.
Olathe, KS
I recently bought some Gucci clubmaster sunglasses and I am in love. Designer sunglasses are a great way to start purchasing luxury goods that don't cost an arm and a leg. I love my new sunglasses and wear them all the time since I have light sensitive eyes so it was a good luxury/designer purchase for me!
Nathaly V.
361 Bald Cypress, 104, Kissimmee
I'm obsessed with Haute Couture and I love the idea of ​​street style. Gucci has an ideal of wealth and that is that you can be rich in what you want to be, be you and everywhere. Gucci shows an incredible class in their portfolios, designs and all their products.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.