BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I have one gucci bag and I think it is the best as an everyday handbag. The price point is definitely more of a luxury brand as opposed to Coach but in comparison to other luxury brands, it is very affordable. The leather is very durable and is not easily damaged on a day to day use. I would highly recommend.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
love gucci very much because of its prices. they are inexpensive and very affortable to the average family. there quality is great and would recommend to friends and family. i do shop there a lot and will continue shopping there because their awesome.
Gigi .
Glendale, CA
MY FAV SHOES. It has a heart with a sword in the side and it’s just so eye catchy. It goes with everything I wear and always get compliments. I loved the fact that these came in black so they don’t get dirty as fast. So far they look clean and brand new and I’ve worn them so much! Def recommend ! A great investment 🎉
Paola P.
Doral, FL
Now is small and sandal runs narrow
I thought I would be in love with these sandal, however the bow was smaller than expected and it is a SUPER narrow sandal. I was a little disappointed and ended up returning them due to those two factors. I will shop again, but 1 size bigger than i am.
Shannan P.
Irvine, CA
Gucci is a timeless brand that fits any lifestyle. While the products are pricey, the quality outlasts what you pay 100 fold! My favorite purchase is a signature monogram handbag I got years ago but it still looks new and the style is still relevant to all the outfits I pair with it.
EDISON K.
lowell , MA
when it come to luxury designer brands you always want Gucci Guilty Eau Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray find the right items for yourself. look into it before you purchase something cause the price not cheap. but if you find something you like never be dissatisfied with it cause it make you who you are.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
My experience with Gucci has been mediocre, and I’d expect excellence at such a high price point. I own a pair of Gucci sunglasses, but the silhouette hasn’t really stood the test of time (although it may finally be back on trend this summer). I also owned a lovely sheer silk crepe blouse from the Tom Ford era, which eventually disintegrated at the seams. I want to love Gucci but I only like it.
Niki K.
Gucci is defiantly an expensive company for most people but a great store that offers trendy pieces if you wish to splurge and get something expensive. Their belts are definitely a popular statement piece to own and they have many classic bags for all ages.
Mya C.
norman
Gucci gang Gucci gang Gucci gang, I love Gucci there purses are expensive but the quality is amazing and there Gucci slides are beautiful and are super comfortable. If your looking for a little luxury I’d check it out
Anna P.
Gucci is one of the most appreciated luxury brands on the planet, for its fabulous fashion accessories and also for its linear perfumes. We have talked about Flora, her other great success in feminine fragrance, let's talk about Gucci Guilty, launched to the selective market last autumn 2010.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.