BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Eva K.
new york, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Adore Gucci. Their sales staff is phenomenal and their leather products are amazing. I have several pairs of loafers and they hold up so well over time (I think they look better with more wear!). Their handbags are gorgeous as well, particularly their limited offerings. I usually hate anything with an obnoxious logo but I do love their belts with the fun buckles. (I frequently wear the bee belt!). Love, love, love for accessories!
Victoria E.
Morgantown, WV
I’ve purchased several different perfumes from this brand. All of which have been affordable but slightly on the higher side. The scents tend to be very heavy, and can be overwhelming even when using the most minimal amount. The bottles and packaging are beautiful. There’s some room for improvement, and I would like to see lighter and cleaner scents. Otherwise, if you like the warm and deep scents this brand is for you.
Danielle R.
While shopping in Miami, I couldn’t help but splurge on a gift for my boyfriend. I purchased the Gucci Avel wallet in cherry red! The entire experience from the moment I walked into the door, until the moment I left was impeccable. The price was well suited for such a big name like Gucci. The wallet was a perfect purchase for my gift, and I couldn’t be happier. They even gave me a glass of delicious champagne to celebrate my purchase! I will absolutely be making future purchases at Gucci.
Celinda C.
I have bought scarves from Gucci in the past and I have to say that I am impressed with the quality of them. Although they aren't as big they keep you comfortable and warm. The purses on the other hand are amazing. The texture of the bags themselves feel great and the smell of a new purse drives a girl insane.
Reagan V.
Toms River, NJ
In terms of luxury brands, Gucci is top of the line. My first “big girl” purchase since starting my first job was a Gucci belt, and I’m in love! It adds a bit of luxe to even the simplest outfit. Everyone in the store is readily available to assist and just the packaging of the product in the shopping bag is posh. Love it!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Over the last few years Gucci fragrances have become one of my favorite go to without fail for myself and my husband. The scents are always soft but long last and sophisticated. I also have several accessories, handbag and matching wallet set, sandals, sunglasses are probably my favorite though.
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I have one gucci bag and I think it is the best as an everyday handbag. The price point is definitely more of a luxury brand as opposed to Coach but in comparison to other luxury brands, it is very affordable. The leather is very durable and is not easily damaged on a day to day use. I would highly recommend.
Meamtasic m.
Love this brand so elegant   Yet was a joe can do to you please bring your gift back together and gift them for me and then send it back together please send it back and email it back together please send me your phone and send it back together please send send it back together please please do you please please bring me a joe and you please send it back together you please say Hi was the best day
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
love gucci very much because of its prices. they are inexpensive and very affortable to the average family. there quality is great and would recommend to friends and family. i do shop there a lot and will continue shopping there because their awesome.
Jackie S.
As a self proclaimed shoe collector, Gucci is my go to. Their designs are timeless and their craftsman ship is impeccable. I highly recommend the Gucci brand, they strive for excellence with their customer service and make shoe dream come true!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.