BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
R. J. D.
Cuba
Pricey but quality.  I don't often shop here but when I get a good stack of cash I know what to do with it.  I usually go here when I travel to LA.  I certainly love the sunglasses I bought.  The cool thing is the products the bad things is the prices not sure if I will go here again anytime soon like I said EXPENSIVE.
Jessie M.
Gucci is my absolute favorite I have a few handbags from large to small that are still in excellent condition Just got a pair sneakers from the new collection with the flowers on them in love with them so comfy I have a pair heels also from the new collection that I need to break in but they are the Molina's and I always get compliments anytime I wear them my Gucci sunglasses are the bomb because I can see clearly through them but it has a dark shade on the outside I have a had a few pair of eyeglasses through out the years always so well made and durable they always reinvent the brand but still keeping that signature Gucci look I can not get enough of Gucci if you can't tell
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
I love All Things Gucci! The soybean owner of each perfume sold Gucci / perfume (That heavenly son) and numerous handbags and accessories. The shoes ?! Oh the shoes! They are magnificent They are elegant and comfortable, and like any other Gucci product made of the highest quality. The best part of Gucci is that most of the products are UN at an affordable price if you are motivated and save. WHAT IT MEANS You can also own the UN in Gucci The years to come!
The purchase of designer, Inevitably, goes a plus of the co-star, however that I bought the shoes of my signature. They are and another 1. Versatile especially in the professional or more elegant environment 2. They are Extremely Comfortable 3. They go 4. With Everything Last!
They will definitely buy it again (or if they do!) The Others will wear out BECAUSE I love their Appearance in and sometimes Gastan Money in Quality Sometimes More Than Quantity.

rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This store always offers a wide variety which helps alleviate the many stops I would have to do in order to complete my shopping trip I love the store so much and I have always been very loyal to it because of their quality in their customer service.
Sondra L.
Oxon Hill, MD
I've been having a Jackie Onassis moment. I am obsessed with her style. In order for me to bring out my "inner Jackie", I purchased the Gucci Oversized Square Framed shades to channel the spirit of Ms. J, but staying true to my Hip Hop roots. Completely huge, these shades swallow my tiny face, but nonetheless, they make me feel and look hot! I've received so many compliments when I wear them. They even serve as a bomb headband when I'm having a bad hair day. Gotta love Gucci!!
Makisha T.
The rebranding of Gucci really meant that I actually get to spend my money at the Gucci store. The Princeton slipper is my favorite shoe right now. I can wear it with anything and be both comfortable and stylish. Mini marmont bag. It’s stylish and the perfect size for someone who doesn’t carry much but needs a bag to carry small things like keys, money and my foldable sunglasses. It’s also just beautifully made. Invest!
Daezha D.
Nanuet, NY
I have this gorgeous all black Gucci wallet with the logo imprinted all over it & a cute little bow on it. It’s one of my most prized possessions, the craftsmanship & detail on it is extraordinary. I expect it to last me a very long time
Anh C.
Mesa, AZ
I recently bought the Dionysus bag. The bag is beautiful and very "on trend". I usually buy high-end stuff at Barneys and they are in general quite nice and attentive. This time, i bought it at Gucci store. The service wasn't great at all. They weren't attentive and showed their interest until they were sure i was going to buy the bag. The saleperson offered me a bottle of water only right after i gave him my credit card. A $2 bottle water. Wow..!!!
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I am so happy that Gucci is making a comeback. I love the new snake emblem that they are putting all over their shoes, handbags, clothing, and accessories. I hate to admit that my closet is becoming full of Gucci snake items but I can not pass up the fierceness of it. I have just recently felled in love with their Gucci face Lustrous Glow foundation, which is amazing and leaves your skin looking flawless. The quality of their products are very durable and I always have a pleasant experience when shopping in store or online.
Lisa D.
Hialeah, FL
I’m a huge Gucci fan, bags, belts, headbands, just love it! I recently got the mini gg marmont. It was worth every penny. It would give a perfect touch to any outfit and still look simple but classy. Just love it, and what can I say about the double G buckle belts, one of a kind and very hard to find, took me 3746378392299229 days to find my size and I finally got it 😍 it’s an investment. Gucci
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?