BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I just recently bought the cutest pair of Gucci shoes. K don't wear them that often because I don't wear brown a lot and that's what goes best with the shoes but they low and will be uploading a picture soon. I got a good deal on them is why I had to snag them when I seen them
Suzzie Q.
Cecilia
Another one of my favorite brands. Especially when it comes to fragrance. With each new fragrance Gucci put does it self. I look forward to the next release. I ideally get my perfumes from Perfumania. With Gucci’s Bamboo, I got a buy one get one 1/2 off deal. As well as this brand I get for the husbster.. Gucci Guilty Eau de ToiletteGucci Bamboo Gift SetGUCCI Flora Garden Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de ToiletteGucci by GUCCI Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Gucci is a quality luxury brand. From makeup to fashion. You get what you pay for. It's not cheap and sometimes when paying for something we question the actual value. Will it last you for years to come? Yes. I bought my first Gucci bag when I turned 21 and today I'm 33 and I still have that bag. I can't say that I've tried their makeup but I do own 2 Gucci Bags.
Henny S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I received the new men's Gucci slippers that cost $190 plus tax as a gift from my girlfriend. Only to find out that I can no longer wear them after the second time because every time I walk in them the rubber rubs on the top of my feet and make me bleed! These slippers are extremely poorly made! The green and red came scuffed up with lines that will never go away and it is extremely easy to get new baby scuffs on them as well! They aren't even as strong as other well known cheaper name brands, not even comparable to the quality of a slipper costing $39.99.
Evangelina L.
Waldorf , MD
Really love my Gucci sunglasses they truly come in handy for the summer time I love that they are quality sunglasses and I love luxury so definitely will be buying from them again I'm also obsessed with how classy and simple the logo can be when wearing anything Gucci !!!! The luggage is a little much for me at times but when wearing the brand you can either ask for simplicity or logo pattern either way excuse my rant... I will post pics soon of my Gucci sunglasses 😎
Yaidelyn F.
I recently just purchased a present for myself . I purchased the Soho leather disco bag in Red leather.
IT has Light gold toned hardware. A matching red Leather tassel.
It is Embossed with interlocking G
Interior phone and open pockets
Adjustable leather strap with 21.6" drop
Top zip closure
Small size: 8"W x 6"H x 2.7"D
Cotton linen lining
The best part it was made in Italy
Alex C.
bellmore
Who doesn’t love this high end brand. My recent purchases from Gucci is a pair of slides and cologne. The slides I own are the trail bottom slides with nice grip very comfortable and stylish. The price point is decent compare to other designer slides under 299.99. As far as the cologne I got Gucci made to measure. Imagine smelling like a cold waterfall crisp refreshing aquatic, light summer scent is what you get while wearing that cologne. Def a crowd pleaser.
christina h.
I have bought Gucci glasses back in December 2011. I still have them till this day. It hasn't faded or gone bad. Still in good shade that everyone that see me wonders where did i get them and the brand name. I let them know that its a old pair that a had, I always get "Wow they look new" I can say Gucci brand last a very good while.
🎀 J.
San Diego
Gucci is such an elegant and classy high end line. From eyeware to belts and from belts to perfumes and handbags Gucci knows how to lead the fashion industry! Whether it be a little spritz of Gucci parfum on you or their designer belt or handbag, you will guarantee look and feel like a million bucks and look the part as well! Not to mention their fragrance and the major notes in their fragrance are never a let down. To me it satisfies and completes the look!
Camille N.
Los angeles, CA
Gucci is killing it lately—within the last 2 months I purchased my very first Gucci products. First I bought the GG Marmont bag in velvet, and after loving it so dearly I got the black mules everyone is loving so much. I can't not tell you enough how amazing the quality is. Definitely my new favorite fashion house and I can't wait to keep shopping Gucci
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.