BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Gucci
I love the creative switch that Gucci did in the past recent years. I must say , it definitely made them more of classic and trendy rather than just a classic brand.
Jasmine M.
Marmont belt is a must! Goes with everything and can be dressed up and down. Worth everything. Such a statement trendy piece you need to get .......................
Star W.
United States
Their products are pretty nice and good quality but a tad pricey though that's name brand for ya. I've had a gucci purse & loved it, lasted me years with daily use.
Julia M.
indiana
Who doesn’t love fashionable designer? If your looking to spoil yourself and splurge on money Gucci is a great designer brand and their products have amazing value.
Blake S.
United State of America
I'm not rich by any means, however when I have some extra money to splurge on myself, I love to buy name brand products. Gucci is spendy but it's worth every penny.
Sophie s.
Bridgeview, IL
Ever since I tried the Gucci guilty perfume at Carson’s I fell I love with everything Gucci, that perfume smells AMAZING!! Gucci Guilty Eau de Toilette
......❤️ S.
PA
I have ONE Gucci jacket and a Gucci head band because hunnnyyyyy let me tell you for my age Gucci cost a arm and a legs but they have really high quality things and cute stuff
Joslyn S.
Gucci is a well-known brand they have nice clothes they are not necessarily the most affordable atire however, I would definitely recommend giving the brand a try.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I recently got a pair of sunglasses and I absolutely love them they are such good quality and so stylish looking I mean come on it's Gucci who doesn't love Gucci!!
Gabrielle J.
Kaneohe , HI
Great brand— consistent and high quality product. Pricing is reasonable considering the market Gucci is competing in. Would recommend to anyone who wants effortless chíc
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?