BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Melody 🎼.
Woodland Hills
I love Gucci purses they’re just so chic yet have a lot of style and personality! I use my crossbody bag everyday and I love it! The quality is on point! I want more!!
Alexis M.
South Shore
Gucci is probably one of my favorite brands to shop from when I have some extra cash. I would highly recommend saving up your money to get some pieces from this brand!
Alyssa K.
Gucci is a luxury high quality brand..but you sure pay for it. Their pricing is VERY inconsistent and that's my biggest gripe. They can charge $90 for a silk necktie and $300 for a simple rope bracelet...it makes no sense.
Shanae M.
Plantation, FL
Gucci items are such good quality! The fabrics chosen for their pieces are perfection. Each item is embroidered and designed so perfectly. Gucci never fails to impress
Asia G.
I love the bags and they are really durable and I recommend a lot of there products to people and there prices are really high but sometimes they have sales and there cheaper. But I love this product I really love this .
Marissa F.
Purchased my very first Gucci purse. And of course as the consultant who helped me out in the store “you must get a black purse. Especially cause it is your first” so I did indeed get a black one and I absolutely love it!
Danielle G.
I always get compliments and the quality is superb. While the brand is pricey, the quality is worth the investment. My sunglasses and bag are by far my most favorite.
Eryka D.
My Gucci slides have become my most favorite footwear. I find myself reaching for them every day! They definitely require a break in period but once broken in, they will become one of the most comfortable shoes you own!
DeDe S.
Bonita Springs
Always very high quality i feel like gucci has been very overrated the last few years and sort of a fad but their belts are the perfect combination of luxe and class!
Ashwini H.
New York
Lovely SAs.. They are very helping and willing to answer your questions.. ofcourse the handbags are pricey but I consider mine as investment pieces!! Very affordable and it elevates your look! I would recommend them!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Meri Y.
Glendale, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?