BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?2 Answers
  • Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury ...3 Answers
Jianina C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Always satisfied when shopping in the Gucci store located at the South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa. Have purchased a pair of the Gucci Ace Studded Low Top Sneaker for myself and the Ace Low Top Sneaker w/ Flames for my boyfriend. Both occasions we were greeted and helped by kind and honest employees. I was even told that the glass pearls on my sneakers were all hand-laid and each pair took 2 days to complete! Overall, very satisfied with my purchases and shopping experience. Will be going back soon to purchase my mother the horsebit sling backs!
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
Fashionista Expert
I recently received Guilty by Gucci for Women, Eau de Toilette Spray from my fiance as a Birthday gift. It is so smooth, light, feminine and pleasant. I saved quite a bit by purchasing it from Amazon. Since perfumes are very personal i cant really say that everyone will like it and it may differet experience with different people. However, what i can say is that i will definitely be repurchasing it.
Krysti G.
Groveland, FL
I bought this amazing black leather jacket from Gucci. It was my first big-brand purchase of a whopping $220. But let me tell you. this is the best leather jacket i own. and the most comfortable. I'm only giving it four stars because it started to rip at the seams, but I mean, Ive had it for 8 years and NOW is when it just started to rip. I had only worn it a handful of times if I'm going to be real, because i live in florida and we really have no need for such a heavy jacket. But it looks cool. and that's all that matters.
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
Gucci is one of my favorite brands ever. I really enjoy the classic Gucci pieces as well as the new and more interesting pieces. Gucci is defineitely expensive, but I don't have much money and I still treat myself and find a way to purchase their items. One of the main reasons I love Gucci is because they honestly have so many options and different styles. Although there is always going to be classic Gucci purses and clothing, Gucci will and has always kept up with and been ahead of the trends, which I love about them!!!!
Laurynn P.
Boston, MA
Fashionista Expert
My boyfriend is currently wearing Gucci Guilty for men and I LOVE the way it smells. It's fresh but masculine and I think it suits him well for colder or warmer weather. I have also tried samples of Gucci Premiere and Gucci Envy Me perfume for women and love them both. Premiere is definitely a warm winter scent on me, but I plan to purchase the full size once I get a coupon to use at Macy's or Sephora. Envy Me is a sweeter floral which I love for the spring, and I find it's a little more wearable for a small office.
W M.
Atlanta, GA
Every single interaction I've ever had with Gucci has been wonderful, full of poise and grace. I own a number of items from ski goggles, to flip flops, sun glasses, etc. They are the kindest to young shoppers such as myself. I've been turned off of so many purchases from other brands because I wasn't assisted the same as someone else just because they had wrinkles.

Designs are consistently amazing. I loved the GG collection so much.

Absolutely one of the more affordable luxury brands. Quality quality products.
Caroline W.
I bought these for my boyfriend and they fit his foot perfectly. He wears a 12 US and his heel aligned with the edge of the shoe, and his toes with the the front edge. I'd recommend getting a size bigger, but the strap may enlarge as you go up in size, thus not fitting snug on the top of the foot.
Other than the show being his exact foot size, he liked them overall and says he'll wear them casually as well as with lounge wear
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Gucci is a quality luxury brand. From makeup to fashion. You get what you pay for. It's not cheap and sometimes when paying for something we question the actual value. Will it last you for years to come? Yes. I bought my first Gucci bag when I turned 21 and today I'm 33 and I still have that bag. I can't say that I've tried their makeup but I do own 2 Gucci Bags.
Kimberly N.
Westminster, CA
I've been using my Gucci Red Soho Disco bag on the daily. It's a perfect cross body that can fit your essentials: wallet, phone, keys, chapstick/lipstick, sunglasses , and a few other knick knacks. The leather has stood up great to my constant movements and there has been no color transfer from any of my clothing. It has gone softer than from when I previously purchased it but as is with all good leather and daily use. Highly recommend the bag for anyone looking for an everyday crossbody.
amanda h.
Fort Myers, FL
Fashionista Expert
I just recently bought the cutest pair of Gucci shoes. K don't wear them that often because I don't wear brown a lot and that's what goes best with the shoes but they low and will be uploading a picture soon. I got a good deal on them is why I had to snag them when I seen them
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
JadeLynn F.
How are the Gucci makeup products? I just recently heard of their luxury foundation from Jeffree Star and now I've been really wanting to try it since.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What is your favorite Gucci fragrance?