BY GUCCI #11 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
  • really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?4 Answers
  • Love gucci🔝🔝a good product!!1 Answers
Karla O.
GRAMOGracias  por existir porque es una marca en la cual tengo confianza aun q no es muy economica pero tienen una gran empresa porque diceñan productos hermosos que hace que uno vuelva acomprar mas y me agrada porque  son muy atentos a la hora de comprar
Jen B.
Love Gucci items. My favorite belt is from Gucci, I always get tons of compliments. I have my eye on a few purses that I really like, but the price is a little high, so I am waiting until I absolutely find one that I am in love with. There dresses are also amazing!
Samiyah W.
I have purchased a few items from Gucci including; a shirt, shoes, flip flops, etc. Honestly nowadays what teen isn’t obsessed with Gucci. I will say Gucci is very expensive no doubt about it, but I do enjoy their items. I make sure to keep them in good condition!
olivia L.
Gucci products are of the highest of quality and I have bought several things from the store. Although it is expensive, you are paying for the quality of the product. I would say that my favorite thing would be the gucci belts because they're so customizable.
Grace C.
Jackson
Gucci is really amazing ,  It’s a fantastic brand and a fantastic place to shop , it’s very highend and very pricey , I don’t recommend Gucci for people on low budgets and it has a lot of Rooom for improvement, and I will probably not ever shop here
chaveli s.
Edmond, OK
I got a new phone case from Gucci and i love it! I ordered online and it was really simple. The packaging of the item was really beautiful and enjoyable. I’ve had the case for a couple months now and it’s still in perfect condition. I highly recommend Gucci!
lexy G.
bakersfield ca
I love love love Gucci . I have a pair of shoes & there amazing 😻! & freakin gorgeous. I also I have a backpack but I don’t really use it . & it was a gift . But everything is very expensive ! If you have lots of money then go ahead and buy from there but if not then don’t !
Malik S.
I find that GUCCI is one of the best luxury brands on the market. Everything is had crafted in Italy. I am a huge fan of their shoes in particular. I am a size 42 so it is difficult finding fashionable designs in my size. I always turn to this luxury brand.
Kay💕
Gucci is a goodExpensive product but it’s a very good quality but I would deathly recommend it I don’t really shop there much because it’s way too much money I don’t really have a favorite purchase but I would definitely recommend you guys shopping there
Bekah L.
Vail, AZ
They can have some strange pieces but overall they are super stylish! I love the bags and a lot of the shoes from them! They also have a great selection of clothing! Everything is amazing quality and I definitely recommend checking them out if you haven’t
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Meri Y.
La jolla, CA
Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest in something else?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!