BY GUCCI #12 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Claudia G.
I love their eyeglasses. Whether its to see or just sunglasses but their styles of glasses are so fashion. There red and green color stand out a mile away. They are sturdy, i have had my gucci glasses for more then 2 years.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
Omg my fav #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Laura G.
Spring, TX
What's happening with the brand in terms of creative direction under Alessandro Michele is remarkable; so you'll get to experience what it's like working for a brand going through incredible sales and creative growth in real-time. You can meet other likeminded people interested in the fashion industry.
You will get to see very interesting fashion pieces.
Dawn Patricia R.
San Leandro, CA
I was so inlove with my first Gucci bag that I would wash my hands before touching it haha! My gucci backpack is a neck turner! I get sooo many compliments when I wear it. Its very vibrant and modern and the print is just so on point. I LOVE EVERY DETAIL ABOUT IT.
Markayla B.
Rockford
The Perfume is very expensive but that seems normal because this is an expensive brand. It smells really good and something like this should be only used on special occasions Lol.
Shana C.
Naperville, IL
My Gucci Sukey hobo bag is by far the most beautiful purse I have ever, and will ever have. The brown canvas print is my favorite. I will proudly carry this bag for the rest of my life!
Rosa E.
Escondido, CA
I recently purchased the GUCCI bamboo fragrance and it is absolutely amazing! Smells delicious and is very long lasting. A little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for
Nicky P.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s GUCCI! Great quality stuff for, what I think is, a reasonable price. I think this is a great first introduction to luxury goods without breaking that bank. Happy Shopping!
Aline H.
Redding
I'm a big fan of their accessories, and have a number of items from belts to purses and smaller overnight kits. They are very good quality and last forever. The shopping experience is always top notch with excellent customer service. Pricey, of course, but when you're in need of something special, always a hit!
Anjelica â™›.
Staten Island, NY
Gucci has definitely come back into style, I've always loved Gucci and majority of my bags are this brand they're so well made and they always have new yet classic styles
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Jancarlo G.
Brownsville, TX
Is it worth to spend at gucci or should i buy at micheal kors?
Lisa J.
Hello! I always see beauty gurus showing super affordable luxury products: they get them from warehouses I think. Can anyone inform me where I can find discounted items of luxury brands like Gucci, Chanel, Shiseido please? Thank you!
Chelsie D.
Is Gucci all it's cracked up to be? Is it worth the cash? Purses? Sunglasses?
Victoria H.
What is your favorite item from Gucci??