BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Chevonne C.
Hamilton, ON
I think it’s an expensive brand but I do love the quality of all the products. Sometimes the employees may treat you like lower class but I think the products itself are nice and stylish.
Cartia M.
Fareham, Hampshire
Amazing brand and all products are amazing too the only reason I rated it 3 stars is because considering how pricey it is for the items there aren’t that many to chose from.
Monica S.
Toronto , ON
I love Gucci's purses. They are always made with the highest quality leather. I also love their service, for example if a zipper breaks they will have it fixed right away.
Dara W.
Gucci é maravilhoso, todo atendimento e a qualidade são inc´riveis. Vale a pena todo o preço e cuidado que eles tem com  o consumidor. Fora que os produtos são lindos.
Favour B.
ottawa
We all know Gucci as an amazing clothing shop. For me their clothes are the best especially their bags. Dang no ones ever gonna go shopping and come out with a sad face. 🙃
Yasmin S.
Portage la Prairie
Every woman has the consuming dream of having a Gucci handbag and they actually charge by name. we have many other wonderful purses from other brands but with better prices
Sahra M.
Kolding
Gucci is everything. Love the quality, style etc. I dont Think there really are any cons. Like im not a huge fan og erhverv style they got. But no one can love everything.
Sherien B.
If I had enough money I would buy the whole store!! I love their clothes and shoes so much and just love the high quality it’s worth the money. In my opinion Gucci is an affordable brand for bags and shoes.
Mia P.
Bedworth
I shop from gucci quite abit, i got a gold watch from gucci and its lasted years, such good quality and looks absolutly stunning! So so inlove with the watch i purchased!
Esraa A.
When ever one asked for the greatest clothes and bags we always think about Gucci!
It's the most amazing materials and designs every one can ever have,
Expensive like I love there clothes bags...
I like being unique
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.