BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Francesca S.
I have quite a bit of stuff from Gucci. I find that their products are fairly well made. I do not like how expensive their canvass stuff is thought...although I still have many canvass items from them. I also have leather, and it is fairly durable.
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go. We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases
Shakeela L.
Princes Town
OMG ! GUCCI !GUCI !GUCCI ! Gucci is expensive but it is also very stylish and it is a really nicely fashioned...This IS the best purchase ever...It is also a really good quality.I do recommend shopping here!!-If you make a high income monthly...
Onnika C.
Ottawa, Ontario
I love gucci purses! They're so fashionable and I feel like a boss as bish when I pair them with my work outfits (which is actually very easy to do). One amazing thing about gucci is that if your purse breaks you can return it for a brand new one!
Mercedes R.
North Vancouver, BC
I recently purchased a pair of gucci loafers. They are all black leather with a gold detail on the top of them making them super unique and comfortable. They really are a splurge and I am so excited that I got them after a long wait! I will for sure purchase from Gucci again, the Vancouver store was amazing and has great customer service!
Amal S.
I got my first designer bag from Gucci which is the black gucci padlock bag and I LOVE it. Goes well with every outfit I have and I always get compliments on it. The other product I have from Gucci is a lipstick in the shade 180, a nice berry shade. Great formula and beautiful packaging. I'm planning to get a pair of Gucci flats next
Aisha B.
Waterloo, Ontario
Gucci has dramatically changed over the years. The new designer has made a youthful and trendy upgrade to the Gucci style. Their handbags and shoes are in the spotlight lately, using the classic bamboo handles that were introduced a really long time ago which really integrates the original style with the new in a smooth transition.
Daniela M.
I love gucci the best thing that I have bought was a bag, i bought it last year, but I got a bad impression onto shoes, they were not so beautiful so for me they have to improve their beauty, I just shop there when I'm in a travel but I will always shop there.
sabeena k.
gucci! i would personally like to say how much i love the perfume and with Reid around the corner I've gone ahead and had a little gift spree on items of clothing for my brothers from what they've told me previously to why they enjoy gucci is the designs and quality. personally still gunna go with how much i loofa the perfumes <3
Majo C.
it a brand that people know that if you use it is because the lights and makes you look fabulous and highlight your beauty and femininity, as well as the elegance and unique touch that distinguishes you and makes you who you are
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.