BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Graciela M.
My glasses are gucci I love the style so much I was sad when they told me I needed glasses but when I saw the ones I have I fell in love literally the look amazing.
jackie s.
toronto
My most recent purchase is a belt. I've been wearing it with every outfit that calls for a belt. I purchased it in a size that I can wear it both high and low waist
Bianca S.
Cacém - Lisboa
I have gucci's shoes and I just love them , i wear them almost every day xD But, its the only gucci product I have . I feel really fancy when I wear them so....yeah
Gen T.
I bought tree bags from spring-summer collection of last year. I already used them a lot but they still look like they're brand new. Excellent colors and materials.
April C.
I used to think that gucci is out of fashion and old but within these few years they have had a huge comeback with their products, especiallt their sneakers and handbags. I love their flowery print white sneakers.
Jenny M.
Portsmouth U.K.
Gucci well why not! The clothes look great but they don't last very long! I kind of ruined my shirt in the tumble dryer. That's something you shauld do! Look at the drying Manuel
Masa K.
damitta
admir its bags nd shoes to the moooooon and back they are comfortable nd cope up with fashion❤❤😎so they always the best things i bought even they cost so much dollars 😭😂
Athena N.
From Gucci perfume to belts Gucci has been around for many years and is an iconic brand. It can be somewhat pricey but if you can afford it, it is worth the money. I would recommend making a purchase.
Leigha h.
Oxford, ['', '', '']
Gucci will always be the one brand i LOVEEE nothing says luxury like gucci. Its timeless and always on top form with quality. I mean.. who doesn't want gucci??!!?
Yoel Y.
Toronto
Gucci has amazing shirt, bags, and footwear. well put together and made to last a very long time. when I do shop at the Gucci store I'm never disappointed.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.