BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Palvasha M.
Recently my obsession with Gucci has been a little bit insane. I want everything but obviously I don’t wanna get bankrupt hahaha. I love Gucci, not because it’s a popular designer brand, but because the quality is amazing and products are the best.
Emma M.
So for mine & my boyfriends 3 year anniversary I decided to buy a Gucci ring for him! The website was so helpful and the customer service was top class! The ring came beautifully gift wrapped! It was 10000% worth the money.
Thamyres R.
Rio de Janeiro
Comprei um boné rosa LINDO! já tirei fotos com ele e postei em minha rede social. Eu simplesmente amei, supér confortável, a cor é linda, não aperta a cabeça. Eu comprei em uma loja revendedora aqui no rio de janeiro.
Josephine F.
Um who DOSENT love a little Gucci in their life ?
Expensive yes !
But with it HELLTO THE YEAH !
Yassss!!!!!!!!!!! Fav ever !!!
Nope none needed !!! Love Gucci
Yassseveryone needs to save up and spoil there self once a while
Lea S.
Mont-Royal
Gucci has always been one of my favourite brands ever. The material of their bags, clothes, shoes are one of a kind and they deserve every single penny paid for them. Also perfumes are just as good. Gucci is my go to brand.
Thaís S.
ROUPAS E BOLSAS DE ÓTIMA QUALIDADE, VALE A PENA INVESTIR NA MARCA PORQUE TEM UMA DURABILIDADE SURPREENDENTE, E SEMPRE COM PEÇAS LINDAS E CHEIAS DE CORES E ESTAMPAS MARAVILHOSAS. QUALIDADE É A PALAVRA PRA DESCREVER A MARCA.
Maria C.
Ottawa, ON
I bought my fiancé a gucci wallet for our anniversary and he loves it. Definitely a good purchase! He uses it on a daily basis. Perfect sized wallets for men. It was just simple and clean. First time I shopped at Gucci.
𝐿𝑦𝑛𝑛 𝐵.
Antwerp
You can see it everywhere but I've to tell that im obsessed with their belts too... They are so nice and looks stunning with every outfit! It's so worth the money!! I swear... I wear this one maybe 4x a week! Its amazing
mia c.
Brought a Gucci bag. Love it! Makes any outfit look so much better, worth the money!
It is expensive but you are paying for the brand and quality. Had a very good shopping experience and will be shopping there again soon
Anne S.
Singapore
The stuff is really unique and quite out of the ordinary. None the less isn’t is extremely expensive for what it is- eg. a sweater that says ‘gucci’ should not be worth 1,200 dollars! I love Gucci bags- especially slings
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.