BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Yuleisy C.
Now I have 4 products from the brand , the Gucci guilty platinum edition, the box with the lotion, the normal guilty and the bag edition, I love it!
nerea g.
lleida
muy buena calidad precio un poco elevado pero merece la pena comprar en esta marca ya que su calidad en los productos en general no deja indiferente
Alex H.
Perth
I love gucci! Great customer service, beautiful items that last forever and don’t go out of fashion. I have two gucci bags and they are just perfect.
Jumana P.
I have bought a backpack from Gucci and it was awesome I wear it to school everyday it is very good quality and I definitely recommend this product
Elena J.
Požega, Croatia
Gucci is a very luxury mark and it is so expensive but their products is very beautiful and nice. They have many awesone and cutie bags for women.
VESTINE U.
I REALLY LOVE IT SOO IT IS PROS
I RECOMMEND PEOPLE USE THIS PRODUCT
YEAH BUT THEN NOWADAYS THINGS ARE SO EXPENSIVE
Katie J.
I brought a beautiful pale pink belt, with the golden glass. The holes weren't the correct size for me but I added some more and it fits perfectly.
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Gucci marked a before and after in my life hahaha! The Pro is the amazing, The Con is the price. Worth it! Fall in love with everything they offer
Ben C.
Bristol
Amazing Brand And Quality! Lots Of Different Styles To Choose From - However Gucci Is Very Expensive And I Only Purchase In Very Occasional Treats!
Mimi N.
johannesburg
Absolutely love them ! The quality is amazing and it’s comfortable. I love the design and the details- I will say I wish they had more small sizes
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.