BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy Gucci products?7 Answers
Neda S.
Mont, QC
I love wearing this brand because it makes me feel really expensive. I don't think you have to go full out right away and buy a bag, a little statement piece is enough, at least for me. For example, I'm in love with their belt, the one with the two G s in the front. This accessory can really change an outfit.
Lola A.
Great products but a bit over priced just because of the the name. Would buy again from though, love the designs and think they are perfectly put together. Apart from the price i adore all the products and the quality. Recommend and love all the products!
Lynsey T.
Napanee
such an expensive brand but very well worth it, you have so many different things to pick from, they could improve on the prices to make it more affordable, they have really good perfume & I will forsure shop again Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Andy R.
Cd. Victoria
La calidad es buena la tela se moldea a tu cuerpo y no es rasposa, transpira no es tela caliente y no es tan gruesa hay una gran variedad de prendas y no sólo eso muchos artículos mas aún que es una marca cara pero vale la pena por la calidad increíble
Rayssa F.
Guarapari, ES
Essa marca é fantástica. Produtos de alta qualidade e muito bem conceituados, um mais lindo que o outro. Tem vários produtos e os estilos são muito bons. Seria maravilhoso receber um produto desses sem custo né!? Com certeza eu compraria os produtos novamente!
Sofía Miranda R.
Monterrey, México
I've bought an GG Marmont Quilted leather backpack and I felt in love with my backpack. It's completely helpful for small trips to museums or parks as Disney,Sixflags, etc. The size, shape and weight it's the perfect one. I'll shop a million time here!
Halima E.
oh, i love it! it’s design is legit. i love its shoes and its ready-to-wear. although it might be costly, the quality of its product is quite good. I am learning about some fashion outfit, if there’s any outfit question you want to know, you can just ask me whenever yo want. ;>
Riya J.
Oh my god. I can't even begin to tell u how good this one sweater is that I naught like 3 years ago. Still the way it was when I wore it the first time. The color hasn't changed at all either. The only piece of clothing I think was worth investing money on.
Kyra A.
Pickering , ON
Gucci is so good it has nice stuff like wallets.
i love there wallets .
the shopping experience was amazing they were
nice.
there were no cons only pros.
its kinda expensive but it was worth it but a hot shot.
i would recommend shopping there if you like nice things
Andrea S.
I recently purchased a belt (the GG one) and I love it. The shopping experience was great, although I made it online. It is not an affordable belt, but I see it as an investment. It is a staple piece that can help your outfit look way more put together.
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.