BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • O you think it’s too dear2 Answers
Melanie B.
Gucci Silk Priming Serum 30ml/1oz best serum that work for me it makes ur face so soft and feels amazing ! I’m gonna buy more from these ! It has a beautiful bottle that looks luxury and classic at the same time and the product is a plus +
Natalia C.
Sentul City, BGR
I bought a small wallet from Gucci, it's simple yet elegant. I can just carry it with me or put inside my bag. It's also easy to be mix-and-match because frankly it looks good on anything and everywhere I go. However, it's quite expensive for me.
Charlie H.
Sorrento, BC
I own a pair of slide from Guicci and I absolutely love them! For the price they are a bit underwhelming but I’ve always wanted a pair so I gifted them to myself 💁🏻‍♀️ I definitely would shop with Guicci again and plan on it in the near future.
Vanissa L.
Sydney
Gucci is very playful with their designs. They're very different from other brands which makes them standout the most for me. The service there for me has always been a delight.
michelle k.
Gatineau , QC
I love Gucci products, I own the prettiest purse... but if it wasn’t for my rich friend I wouldn’t own one!! Very expensive but very pretty... also a bit tacky. I will only shop here again when I win the lottery or become rich and successful!
Maria R.
Toronto, ON
Gucci is a hit and miss for me. Some seasons they have amazing handbags and womans wear for bags, sometimes they don't. This season I am really digging their womans snakers and hangbags, but I am already waiting for whats in store next season.
DANIELA R.
Zacatecas
Love everything of this brand, their last collection of handbags is just perfect, love the colors and designs. Their sneakers are perfect for every outfit they go with everything that you want to. A little expensive but the quality is the best
Karla A.
Calgary, AB
I purchased a stunning pair of Gucci sunglasses. I absolutely love them, but it's unfortunately very expensive. So it's not something I get to do often. Admittedly it's wonderful to treat myself.
It's rare that I get to treat myself like this.
aine s.
i love gucci it is the best material and veey stylish and everyone just seems to love it so i have to catch up with the trends it is very pricy tho and very hard to afford i had to work very hard and save up for months for the bag i got
Lise H.
Moncton, NB
i love all the Gucci products, love love love their handbags and sunglasses. I bought a pair of Gucci sunglasses that are amazing, they fit perfectly and are very stylish.everyone should buy Gucci! I will always be a fan and recommend them!
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
san juan, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.