BY GUCCI #9 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
Júlia G.
Eu queria muito ganhar,pois eu queria muito que essa marca me patrocinasse eu ia gosta muito e iria agradecer divulgando bastante
Angelique K.
Perth
Such great quality! Of course, the price is ridiculously expensive for a belt, but it is such a staple piece that can last years.
Jordan R.
It is one of the designer brands that I love the most I love all the clothes and bags, everything is very beautiful in this brand
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
Gucci is perfect. All their products are great quality. They are pricy but worth it. For me they have the best parfumes and bags.
Jorgete P.
Love it. Wonder are the perfume. Whenever I travel I bring something for myself or as a gift. Well, I recommend it to all people.
Melissa S.
glasgow
Gucci Bloom Eau de Parfum For Her
Is one of the nicest perfumes ever it's got such a fresh floral scent and I love it💗💗
michelle h.
Park Ridge, IL
For a Luxury Retailer Gucci is my fav. Classic and timeless . My handbags are great quality and hold up well throughout the years
Christine K.
Toronto, ON
Great brand. Their stuff is unique and colourful which I love for the warmer months. Their loafers are classics and comfortable!
Ellis S.
Gucci is my fav when it comes to perfume but it is pricey!! I do love the scent but only for special accasions coz of the price!
Lexie C.
manchester
Service in store is always amazing and quality of products is exceptional. Always on trend and bringing out new amazing products
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.