BY GUCCI #8 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Hey guys who is ready for the back to school shopping spr...1 Answers
  • Do you want to promote your brand in social media?1 Answers
  • Are the slides worth the money, or is it better to invest...3 Answers
ghazal r.
i love it, it has a unique style to there products and it feels and look amazing, i only have one gucci product con it is very expensive but different and cool looking at the same time. That is my little review, thank you.
Leah P.
essex
Love Gucci can’t get enough, even though it’s really pricey it’s well worth it. Suits all ages as well my mum has some bags and it works for her as well as mexx
Srestha C.
From gucci i only buy bags. I have a wide variety of bags. I shld say the quality and outward look is vry good. I always recommend my frnds to buy bags from gucci
Alaa S.
Qoutour, Tanta
My adorable brand.. one day I hope to buy all items from them ♥️
All materials and shapes is amazing..
Latest for years 😍♥️
Adore all bags and shoses from them😍♥️
Doris T.
Me encanto una billetera negra que me compre que combina con todo , ahí guardo mis documentos en los varios compartimientos que tiene para separar tu dinero
Sophie D.
Hobart
I only use Gucci fragrances but their floral perfume is amazing!! I went to the Gucci shops in Italy when I travelled there and its all beautiful but so expensive!
Jacque C.
O have some purses from Gucci, love all.
But they aren't really resistance . One of my purses ripped I know the fabric was not leather but ow as sad about anyway
sohaila b.
I have multiple Gucci products from scarves to bags to bronzers worth to splurge on this brand .I must say once in a lifetime one should try any of their product won't ever anyone would regret it.
Olivia C.
I love their quality and the aesthetic of their products. I believe if you are buying any designer item it is and investment and the products are all made to a good standard. I love my purchases.
Ahyskel B.
ILOVEYOU, es super bueno, lo recomiendo y me gustaría que! Es super cool, lo amo, mis amigos siempre lo recuerdan, les gusta tal como es y cómo se siente, es súper bueno, está disfrutando, siempre, la mejor, en los productos, el precio es increíble y absolutamente PRECIOUS
Carley B.
Calgary
Where can I buy Gucci products?
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
really want a gucci belt... is it worth it?
Deysy G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Nur S.
canton
Which brand bags you would prefer? GucciLouis VuittonChanelBurberry
Rubal s.
What's your favourite Gucci item? For me it's the wallets.